Chapter 22

It had been a few years after the FBI's investigation on Camp Crystal Lake. The bodies Jaylene had killed were placed in front of Pamela's shrine. Jaylene hadn't been the same, as well. She always kept a monotone expression, and barely said anything, even when there were people in her camp.

She found out, later, that Natelie's father was one that she killed, so she decided to pay her a visit.

Well, more like watching her lively drown in a large collection of cement. Jaylene just simply kept her monotone gaze on Natelie, seeing her writhe and try to remain afloat. She begged for Jaylene's help, but Jaylene kept her gaze on her before Natelie sunk into the cement.

With her little chore done, she then needed to take care of something else, the baby in her womb.

But the plan was simple......force a doctor into having the baby delivered, then have the baby taken to (F/N)'s family to be taken care off.

Ann wasn't told about what happened to (F/N), and neither was (F/N)'s parents. They were worried and looked for many possible to figure out where their son was.

Then one day, on any normal day in Camp Crystal Lake, a group of teenagers were running away from Jaylene. They quickly hopped into a car. The driver frantically trying to stick the key in the ignition and start it up. He was rushed to start the car, but the shouting was completely stopped when they felt the car jolt forward from something hitting the back. They all stopped shouting and looked to the source, seeing Jaylene grabbing the back of the car and lifting it up.

Then, they all got back to shouting, some of them about to hop out of the car, only for Jaylene to quickly spin around, tossing the people off to the walls of the car, and throw the vehicle towards the lake.

The car, however, didn't land in the water. It, however, landed on the shore of the lake. The roof of the car landed on the ground, which meant the car was upside-down.

The people inside were slowly getting their bearing straight as their heads were bleeding from the impact. They groaned as they looked towards each other. Then, as they were about to start trying to leave the car, the driver caught a glimpse of Jaylene approaching the car, but with a large tree behind. He could see her through the reflection of the rearview mirror.

And that was all he saw before she took the tree and slammed it down on the car, squishing it flat and killing everyone inside.

With that done, she let out a small sigh as she walked up to the car, grabbing her mask and moving it out of the way.

"That was a good work-out." She said as she looked towards the flattened people in the car, feeling no real joy out of her work. But, outside of her field of view, something in the water began to slowly poke itself out of the water, with a small wave forming.

As Jaylene was starting to take the log off of the car, a familiar voice was heard.

"Well, if this was what I was going to see, I would've expected you to lay out a big, red blood path." Someone said, out of Jaylene's sight. Jaylene jumped at the sound of the voice and quickly looked to the source, seeing (F/N) standing there before her, all soaking wet and stinking. She gasped softly as her eyes widened at him. (F/N) grinned as he placed his hands on his hips. "You seem different." He said.

Jaylene didn't respond, she slowly started to approach him, starting from a walk and later turning it into a run. And when she approached him, she lunged at him in a tight hug. (F/N) chuckled, seeing as how he expected it, and hugged her back. She buried her head in his chest as she held him tighter and tighter.

"H-How?" Jaylene asked as she backed away and looked at him. "How are you alive?" She asked.

"The same way you were brought back." A voice rang, through both of their ears. (F/N) jumped at the sound and looked around, trying to find the source while Jaylene looked off in the distance.