Chapter 18

After seeing the two dead bodies of the FBI agents, (F/N) began pacing back and forth in a panic as Jaylene was just sitting down, watching him pace.

"This is not good." (F/N) muttered. "This is not good, this is so not good." He said as he held his head. Jaylene held her head as well, but more in a bored expression rather than a worried one.

"I don't know why you're getting worked up over this, I'm sure this bureau will just over look you like the kids at your school." Jaylene pointed out.

"But this is a bureau that's suppose to look at everything. Even things that they overlook." (F/N) said. "And honestly, with how they work, they're going to send more and more agents over and that could just spell disaster." He said as he started to shake at the thought of being executed for being a serial killer's "accomplice." Jaylene sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"Please, all I've heard is that they've got their thumbs up their asses a lot of the time." Jaylene pointed out. "Don't worry about it, just calm down and I'll take care of the agents that walk in." She said as she leaned back and shrugged.

"But here's the thing, they have enough firepower to blow off each part of your body." (F/N) pointed out, causing Jaylene to sigh and look away.

"How did I fall in love with you?" She quietly asked before she looked back at him. "Well, since you care about me so much," Jaylene began, "even though I can handle myself," she quietly muttered, "how about we lay some traps down to better take care of these agents." She suggested. (F/N) sighed as he sat down.

"I mean, that might work." (F/N) said as he ran his hands through his hair. Jaylene sighed as she got up and walked over to him, later sitting down and pulling him into a hug.

"Listen, there's nothing to worry about, okay?" Jaylene asked as (F/N) hugged her back. "I think you forget, but I'm fucking immortal." She pointed out, earning a small nod from (F/N).

"Yeah, I remember." (F/N) replied. "Sorry." He said. Jaylene chuckled as she leaned over and pecked his cheek.

"How about we have a little fun in one of the cabins?" Jaylene asked as she nudged him slightly. (F/N) blushed and glanced away, before he looked back at her.

"If you survive the FBI agents, then we can." (F/N) said. Jaylene sighed in response.

"Seriously?" She asked. "Again with the FBI stuff?" She asked.

"Yes, again." (F/N) said. "I'm just worried." He added on before he looked away.

"If you want to wait till after the FBI come to attack, then we need to do something a little extra." Jaylene pointed out. (F/N) blushed softly and some thoughts on doing so, and looked away, having one thought come to mind.

"W-Well...I could uh....just give you....." (F/N) said before he trailed off.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Jaylene asked as she neared her ear to his mouth, trying to listen a bit closer.

"I said, I could just give you some pl..." (F/N) said before he trailed off once again. Jaylene then leaned her ear closer.

"One more time." She said. (F/N) blushed deeper and looked at her.

"I could...be your slave." (F/N) said, changing what he said before. Jaylene giggled in response and ruffled his head.

"Oh, sweetheart." Jaylene said. "That could end up being how are marriage works out." She pointed out. (F/N) blushed at her and looked away. "But, I guess it wouldn't hurt to be treated as a mistress." She said as she giggled. (F/N) slightly groaned in response.

"Fine." He said. "The FBI will probably be here tomorrow morning, so I'm going to tell my parents I'm spending the night at one of my friends house, and I'll be back here to help you set up a defense against the FBI tonight." (F/N) said as he stood up. "If that's even going to be possible." He muttered as he looked away. Jaylene rolled her eyes and stood next to him.

"Just calm down." Jaylene demanded before she pulled (F/N)'s head into a kiss. (F/N) blushed as his eyes widened in shock, but soon relaxed into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her.

When they finished, they both backed away.

"Alright, I will." (F/N) said as he, somehow, pulled Jaylene a bit closer so that their bodies were touching. "But, we are going to have that fun afterwards." He said. Jaylene chuckled before she wrapped her arms a bit tighter around his neck, but not so much to completely rip it off.

"Alright." Jaylene said. "See you in a moment." She said as they both pecked each other's lips.

Meanwhile, over where Natelie was, her father was in her office as he was talking on the phone. He was nodding and responding to whoever else it was on the phone before he finished up and hung up the phone. He let out a sigh as he stood up and grabbed his badge, walking towards his office door and stepping through.

"Hey, sweetheart!?" He called out, referring to Natelie. Natelie looked up from her place, which was on the couch, and looked over at him.

"Yeah, Dad?" She replied. "What is it?" She asked. He looked over at her with a concerned look and walked up to a coat rack.

"Hey, the bureau called me in." He said. "They're sending me, and a group of agents into that camp you went to." He said as he slipped on a blue jacket.

"Oh." Natelie replied as she sat completely up and looked at him, looking at him with a worried expression. "Did they say when they were going to go into the camp?" She asked.

"They did." The father replied. "They're sending me and the team out tonight."