Chapter 3

After Brittney left the campfire, she stepped inside the rec center, heading straight for the bathroom. Unbeknownst to her, there was someone who was inside, waiting for her.

She opened the door to the bathroom, stepping inside and closing it behind her. Outside of the bathroom, a figure stepped up to the bathroom door, wearing a hockey mask over its face.

Brittney locked the door, walking over to the toilet seat at the end of the room. She lifted the cover up and rested it against the back of the toilet. Doing what she needed to do, she turned her back to the toilet and slipped her thumbs into her mini skirt, pushing it and her panties down. She then lowered herself, sitting on the toilet seat so that she can do her business.

Outside the bathroom, the masked figure stepped up to the door, weilding a woodman's axe in both hands. It took the axe and rested it on its shoulder, using the free hand to smack it against the door.

Brittney jumped in surprise, yelping and covering her private parts with her skirt, instinctively. She panted from the scare, using her free hand to keep herself from sliding off of the toilet.

"Okay guys!" She yelled out, assuming it was everyone from the campfire. "Very funny!" She said, relaxing, thanks to her assumption but she was still on edge.

The figure outside silently grabbed its axe again, pulling it off of its shoulder. It held the top and near bottom of the axe's handle, adjusting to its weight until the figure winded the axe back. It pulled the axe behind the dominant side of its body, and in one swift motion, the figure swung the axe at the door.

Brittney screamed in fear, seeing about half of the axe's head break through the door. She kept screaming, seeing the small portion of the figure's hockey mask when the axe was pulled out of the door. Brittney's reaction turned into a frightened expression. She panted in terror, watching the head of the axe strike the door again.

Brittney kept screaming, pushing herself back against the wall. The axe was beginning to create larger cracks in the door.

"Help! Someone help me!" She cried out, watching as the figure took a big swing at the door. The impact ultimately turned the door into a pile of splinters that laid flat on the ground.

"Hello." The figure greeted, sounding feminine, which actually fit her figure: nice hips along with a pair of sizeable breasts. The girl had brown hair, which can only be seen from the back of the hockey masked, along with a big trope on the top of her head. The girl also wore a brown, leather jacket that was left open, revealing a light blue, cropped tank top that held her breasts. She also wore a pair of tattered jeans, with two large holes on the inner thigh, but there was still cover on the private part of her body. Holding the axe turned out to be a gloved hand. To finish it, the girl wore a pair of black boots that covered her ankles and held her tattered pants inside. Despite her feminine features, she had a strong six pack on her stomach. Her arms looked to be an average teenage looking pair of arms, even her legs were average teenage size.

"Someone please, help me!" Brittney cried out more, desperately hoping someone would come along and help her. The girl shot her hand out and grabbed Brittney by the throat. Brittney quickly shut up, feeling the girl's abnormally tight grip crushing her windpipe. Then, the girl lifted Brittney up in the air. Brittney held onto the girl's arm, kicking her legs in the air as her face turned purple from lack of air.

"You know, I've seen you around the camp." The girl calmly said. "Yeah, you were the one that just loved to talk shit." She said, looking Brittney in her horror-filled eyes. The girl then caught a glimpse of the toilet seat, which earned a grin under her mask before she looked back at Brittney. "So you know what?" She asked, hearing Brittney gag and gargle on her own blood, her life coming close to an end with no air entering her lungs.

The girl then swung the head of the axe into the hardwood floor, causing it to be stuck in the floor. She then took her free hand and balled it into a fist, slamming it into Brittney's stomach, but it looked like she was holding back her true strength.

The girl then dropped Brittney, seeing her fall onto her hands and knees. Brittney hed her throat, coughing up blood as she panted heavily from the lack of air. However, the girl grabbed Brittney's long hair, yanking it back and shoving her head into the toilet bowl.

"Why don't you eat shit, you cheerleading slut bag." The girl said as Brittney flailed around. Her face dunked in the water of the toilet. She tried to push herself away, but the punch to the stomach made her efforts fruitless. Even if she didn't get punched in the stomach, the girl had a strong hold, effortlessly holding Brittney under the short water.

Bubbles of air, that escaped Brittney's mouth, reached the surface of the water. Brittney's head rapidly moving, trying to find some way of escaping the girl's tight hold. Muffled screams of terror could be heard as Brittney's movements slowed down, rapidly losing oxygen until everything stopped. Brittney's flailing had stopped and her body went limp. The monotone look of the hockey mask kept its gaze on the dead body that had lie there before the girl. The girl then backed away, looking at her work as she saw Brittney bent over the toilet with her head in the bowl. The girl then reached down and grabbed the handle of her axe, prying it out of the floor and slinging it over her shoulder.

"Now for the rest of the campers."