Chapter 11

After a while, as nighttime covered the sky, Drifter and Natelie was inside Drifter's room as they were just lying in bed. Drifter giving a smug grin as he had an arm wrapped around her. Natelie was blushing in his arms as she had cuddled up to him.

Outside, Jaylene was hiding in the bushes as she looked up at the window, which had a single lamp light on inside. She sighed as she slid her mask over her face.

"Let's have some fun, motherfucker." She said before she started to walk over to his house.

Back inside, Drifter sighed as Natelie was about to fall asleep. He saw this and nudged her. She snapped out of her sleepy state.

"Hey, I think you might need to take a shower." Drifter said. Natelie looked up at him.

"What?" She said as she looked at him with half-lidded eyes. Drifter then held his nose.

"You stink after we were done." He said, saying it like she was foreign. "Seriously, you need a shower." He said.

"S-Sorry." Natelie replied as she tried to nuzzle herself into Drifter's chest, only for him to shove her away slightly.

"Uh-uh, shower first before you go and nuzzle up to me." He said as he motioned to his bathroom. Natelie looked down before she got up and walked into his bathroom. Drifter smirked before he stood up, walking over to his dresser. He shoved some of his clothes aside until he grabbed a box of Viagra. He popped a pill in his mouth and gulped it down with some beer before he turned back to the bed.

At that moment, a single hand grabbed Drifter's throat from behind him. Drifter's eyes widened as he instinctively grabbed the hand, trying to get it to let go of him. The person lifted Drifter up and turned him towards the source to see, no surprise, Jaylene.

"Hello, motherfucker." Jaylene greeted. "Did you remember me?" She asked. If he could, Drifter would gulp in fear as he tried to kick her, but only meeting air. "You know, plagiarism isn't really a nice thing to gloat about. It pisses me off, to be honest. But it makes me furious when a worthless, piece of shit thinks that he could actually take on someone who is stronger than him." She said, squeezing his throat ever so slightly. Drifter's eyes rolled back with the amount of his breath he was losing. "But, since you're about to have your fun with the slut, let me help you." She said as she gave a hard punch to the gut and dropped him. Instantly, Drifter coughed and tried to hold back the urge to vomit on the floor. "Have you ever done yoga?" She asked. Before Drifter could look up at her, Jaylene grabbed the hem of his boxers, at the back, and dug her fingers in the area between the shoulder and neck. Drifter shouted in pain, which wasn't heard by Natelie since she was taking a shower. Jaylene then picked Drifter up and slammed him, face down, on his bed. Keep in mind...he had a hard boner from the pill. Drifter wanted to curl up and cringe at the pain and feeling of his length bending, but Jaylene had other plans. "Ever heard of 'upward dog?'" She asked. "Here's my version of it." She said before she grabbed both ends of the bed, bending it upward. Ultimately, she folded Drifter in between the folded bed.

(For reference~...sadly without the stabbing part)

After the bed folding, Jaylene took a step back and admired her work. She grinned under her mask and nodded.

"Well, that was a good workout." Jaylene pointed out as she turned and walked towards the window she entered from. "Same time tomorrow?" She asked as she started to climb out of the window. When she stepped up, Natelie had finished her shower and stepped outside. Jaylene turned to the bathroom door and grinned as she saw Natelie stepping out. She then sat on the window normally, with her back to the outside. Natelie was looking at the ground, drying her hand with a towel before she looked towards the bed, only to see Drifter folded into his mattress. Her eyes widened as she let out a scream of terror, later seeing Jaylene sitting on the window. "Remember, slut." Jaylene replied. "Plagiarism doesn't end well for you." She said before she slid out of the window and left the area. Natelie was still frozen in place, screaming in terror at Drifter's death.

After a while of walking, Jaylene was walking back to her camp, seeing (F/N) sitting down in a lawn chair. (F/N) sat up and looked towards her.

"Taken care of?" He asked, earning a smirk and nod from Jaylene.

"Taken care of." She said.

"Awesome." (F/N) replied as he tossed a beer to her. "Have a drink." He said. Jaylene caught the beer and chuckled, opening it up.

"Thanks." She said as she sat down. "You know, I think this should be a toast." She said as she glanced at him. (F/N) glanced away in thought before he looked back at her.

"To justice?" (F/N) asked. Jaylene hummed in doubt as she looked away.

"No, justice is so overused, it might as well be a meme." She said, earning a chuckle from (F/N).

"To revenge?" (F/N) asked, earning the same reaction from Jaylene.

"Nah, that shit is just stupid." She said as they both sat there, thinking about what their toast should be.

"To killing people!" He slightly cheered.

"Yeah!" Jaylene cheered, raising her can up.

"Yeah!" (F/N) said, raising his can up before him and Jaylene tapped their cans together, later chugging their drinks.

When they lowered it, (F/N) glanced over at her.

"So, I've got to ask." (F/N) said. "How did you know where Drifter lived?" He asked, sipping his can. Jaylene chuckled as she relaxed in her seat and sighed.

"I've tracked down my mother's killer before, a fucking greaser is just child's play." She said.

"How do you assume that?" He asked. Jaylene smiled as she set her can down.

"That, my friend, is a secret."