Chapter 6

The hockey mask, that had belonged to the murderer, flew off of her face. Easily snapping, rather than bending or withstanding the hit. The mask portion broke easily, and the strap had snapped off. The murderer stumbled back from the impact, her head being tossed to the side from the hit. She took her free hand and held it up to the point of impact. She then slowly turned to (F/N), revealing her face to him. And what (F/N) saw made him jump in shock and blush.

She had a beautiful face, if it didn't have the look of hate and anger

She had a beautiful face, if it didn't have the look of hate and anger. She had hazel eyes, dull with killing intent, her hair was short, if not noticeable with the mask on. Her hair was, indeed, messy and went down to her shoulder. (F/N) blushed a pink tinge from looking at her face. But the moment staring at her beauty was short-lived when she let out a growl. (F/N) jumped in surprise as the girl took her free hand from her face, and threw a punch at him. (F/N) tensed up at the approach and instinctively held his free arm up, blocking with his shoulder.

However, that was a bad mistake. At the impact of the punch, (F/N) shouted in pain as he was sent sliding back. But the pain was immense, blunt and bone smashing. (F/N)'s punched arm went limp, but the pain stuck to him like Lego pieces glued to your feet. (F/N) looked back to the murderer, only to see her rush up to him with her machete winded back to strike. (F/N) quickly reacted and ducked down, completely swinging the pipe up against her chin with what little strength he had in his arm. The murderer felt the impact, and despite the fact that she could withstand it, the momentum from her rush caused the pipe to hit her throat. Her head was tossed up, but quickly looked back at him, only for another pipe swing to strike her head. The murderer's head was thrown to the side, causing her to stumble back. (F/N) quickly turned to Meg and Robbie and ran up to them.

"Come on! Let's go!" He shouted as he got down and picked Robbie up with his good arm. Meg helped by picking Robbie up on the other side. They both lifted Robbie up and ran towards the exit of the camp.

"Wait! What about the killer!?" Robbie asked as he looked towards (F/N). (F/N) didn't respond, the only thing going to through his head was the sight of the killer's face. He blushed at the thought and looked back, seeing her lying on the ground after she took the impact.

"Let's not worry about it." He said. "Let's just get out of here while we're still alive." He said, facing the pathway of the camp, increasing his pace to hurriedly escape. Meg did the same to keep up with him.

As they escaped, the murderer regained her vision and looked to the three people running, mentally cursing herself as she slammed her fist on the ground.

"Bastard." She muttered as she slowly pushed herself up. It was slow, since the impact to the head slightly numbed her thought process, only temporary. When she stood up, she began to feel dizzy, holding her head while trying to keep her balance. "Damn, he got me good." She admitted. "But the next time I see him, I will kill him." She said before she suddenly disappeared.

Back with (F/N), and the group, they walked down the road, leading into the camp, they approached the main road that led into town. (F/N) groaned from the pain in his shoulder, fighting past it to get further and further away from the camp.

Along the way, a pickup truck pulled over in front of them. They all perked up and saw the driver from the truck step out and rush up to them.

"Hey, are you kids okay?" He asked. Meg shook her head.

"No sir. Our friend here has his leg bent the other way, and I think his arm is dislocated." Meg said.

"Is there anyway you can get us to a hospital?" Robbie asked. The driver of the truck nodded.

"Certainly, hop in the back so your friend can rest that leg of his." The driver said. Meg and (F/N) nodded as they quickly got Robbie to the bed of the truck.

After a few hours, driving to the hospital and getting them admitted, (F/N) and Robbie got a pair of beds. Robbie's knee got set correctly and rested in a cast, which was hoisted up by a pulley, and (F/N) was simply laying in bed with a sling, so that he doesn't move his arm, which in turn moves his shoulder. Underneath his hospital dress, there were bandages wrapped around his chest.

Busting through the doors of the hospital was (F/N) and Robbie's parents.

"(F/N)!" Said boy's parents called out.

"Robbie." Said boy's parents called out as well.

Both sets of parents rushed up to their kids and looked at them.

"(F/N), what happened to you?" His mother worriedly asked. (F/N) nervously smiled as he used his good hand to rub the back of his head.

"I uh...took a wrong step down the stairs?" He asked, trying not to make the situation worse for his parents. "It's nothing bad, seriously." He lied, attempting to give his mother a convincing smile.

"We were attacked by someone at the camp!" Robbie said, scared shitless at the thought of the murderer. (F/N) kept his convincing smile up, but didn't affect his mother.

"Um...." He said. "Yeah, about that." He said.

"You were ATTACKED!?" The mother asked.

"Now, now." A voice said from the door. They all looked over to see the doctor walk in. "There's no need to get upset now, there's enough stress there is, no need to scare the patients even more." He said as he walked in the area between (F/N) and Robbie. "Your son's case is very difficult." He said. (F/N)'s dad turned to him.

"How so?" He asked. The doctor sighed and walked over to the light, used for the films that had been received from the X-ray, and slipped the film up before he turned the light on.

"Right here." The doctor said as he motioned to the shoulder. "The ball joint in the shoulder was buried in the socket joint, which caused a rupture and crack the ribs here." The doctor explained as he leter motioned to the ribs. "Tell me, do you feel anything different when you breath?" He asked, looking towards (F/N). (F/N) slightly jumped and shook his head.

"No sir." (F/N) replied. The doctor held his chin and nodded.

"Yes, I see." He said. "Well, it seems the cracks in the ribs didn't cause them to poke at your lungs." The doctor said. "We'll have to take you in for surgery to get the ball joint out of the shoulder, repair or replace the socket and ball, and relocate your shoulder." The doctor said. "Afterwards, it will take a few days, maybe a week or so, for you to move your arm." The doctor finished.

"What about our son?" Robbie's mother asked. The doctor turned towards her and smiled.

"Your son will be fine, about the same as the other boy's injuries. However, he will be in that cast for the rest of the school year, in a wheelchair so that there will be no movement to cause the injury again." The doctor explained. "We'll have both of your sons taken care of, in the meantime, I must attend to the girl that came with you two." The doctor said before he walked out of the room.