Chapter 4

After Brittney's shitty death (huh? huh?......I'll go now), the masked figure stepped out of the rec center and took a deep breath, like someone admiring the view.

"I can't fucking believe that idiot forgot the damn beers!" Lance, the jock, shouted as he threw his hands up in frustration. "I gave the nerd one, goddamn job!" He continued as he started cracking his knuckles. "I'm going to kill that bastard." He growled as he saw the campfire a few feet away.

The masked figure quietly stepped into the nighttime shade, for her next victim.

As Lance was walking up to the campfire, clenching his knuckles tight while Robbie was facing away from him, the masked figure quickly walked up to him and gripped her axe. She pulled it back and swung it down on his left shoulder. The head of the axe went directly down and got caught in his chest. Lance stopped and shouted in pain and agony, his knees quickly failing him as he fell down, only being held up by the masked figure's axe.

Everyone in the camp looked to the source of the shout, seeing Lance being held up by the axe in his shoulder. The girls, and robbie, screamed in terror as everyone backed to the other side of the fire. Lance instinctively looked towards the wound and reached up to grasp it. However, he shouted more in agony as the axe began to wedge itself out of his body. The masked figure had her boot on his back, pulling the axe backwards, instead of the way it went in, so that she can cause more damage. Lance fell forward, landing on his hands and knees as he roared in agony. The masked figure then walked next to Lance, lifting the axe up before she swiftly swung it down, chopping his head clean off. The girls and Robbie, except Meg, screamed a lot louder as they all huddled behind the only two guys there were there, that wasn't shouting.

Lance's body laid limp on the cold, hard ground. His blood soaked into the leaves and grass that lay beneath him, until the masked figure grabbed the back of his body's collar and dragged it towards the fire, where everybody froze in fear. The masked figure then threw the body into the fire.

"Don't worry, he can still play football." She said as she rested the axe on her shoulder and a hand on her hip. "After all, you don't need brains when you keep hitting each other's heads." She said, her voice sounding deep and brooding to emphasize her killing intent. Everyone stayed where they were at, looking at the hockey mask the figure hid her face behind. Said mask made the figure a bit more scary, giving a monotone expression that gave everyone chills. The masked figure lowly chuckled and let out a scream, one that was meant to scare the living socks out of the group.

It worked, everyone screamed and ran off, splitting up. However, Natelie stayed with Drifter while (F/N) just stood there, looking at the figure. The figure looked back at him, and under the mask the girl looked at him shocked .She grinned under her mask and began to walk away from him. (F/N) watched her, seeing her walk after the others until she left his sight in the blink of an eye. He fell back on his ass, using his hands to hold him up as he panted in fright. A cold sweat slowly rolled down his head.

Then, he quickly shook his head and scrambled to his feet, going towards a nearby shed for anything to use for self-defense.

Meanwhile, with the two cheerleaders, that were Brittney's friends, were running along the lake. They held their phones out, trying to call their parents, only for there to be no bars. Meaning: no reception for calls and no mobile data for Messenger.

"Why is there no reception!?" One cheerleader asked, looking at the four bars that were blank.

Suddenly, they were clotheslined by the masked figure, hitting their necks. Both of their legs kicked up in the air and fell on their backs. They quickly held their throats and coughed hoarsely.

"Oh girls," The masked figure, who'd mysteriously appeared ahead of them, began, "didn't they ever tell you to watch where you were going?" She asked as she walked around to the other cheerleader. "I was just going to offer a hug, but you all ran into me." She said as she stood next to the other cheerleader. Said cheerleader was still coughing while the first one panted, letting some air in. The masked figure reached down and gripped the other cheerleader's throat, lifting her up off of the ground against her will. "What's that, bitch?" She asked, her mask nearing her face. "You have something planned with your other slut friends?" She asked, faking a shocked voice. "Well if that's the case," she began, socking the girl in the gut and throwing her down, "you need to make some room for the dicks that will go in your mouth." The masked figure said as she pulled the girl up by her neck. Then, she shoved both of her hands in the girl's mouth, slowly ripping the girl's mouth open. She kept pulling her mouth open, feeling the girl she was attacking trying to claw her hands away. She tried to close her mouth, resisting the masked figure's grip, but was effortlessly overwhelmed. The masked figure then took a good grip of the cheerleader's bottom jaw and forcefully ripped it off. The cheerleader's eyes rolled to the back of her head, blood quickly gargling in her throat as she fell off to the side. The first cheerleader looked at her friend in terror before she looked towards the masked figure, seeing her look down at her victim.

She quickly scrambled to her feet, running away from the figure. The masked figure slowly turned her head to the running cheerleader, grinning under her mask as she disappeared into nothing.

From the masked figure's point of view, she felt everything slow down, using the opportunity to appear a few inches ahead of the cheerleader.

Time resumed to normal, the cheerleader seeing the masked figure appear before her in the blink of an eye as she tried to halt to a stop. However, the masked figure shot her arm out and grabbed the cheerleader by the throat, picking her up.

"Don't run away, your friend is waiting for you with all the football players." The figure menacingly said. "While she's busy sucking off some of the players," she began, throwing the cheerleader down on her back, "you need to work on spreading those legs a bit wider." She said. The cheerleader struggled for a breath, seeing as how the impact on the ground knocked the wind out of her. The figure then grabbed the cheerleader's ankle with both hands. She then used her boot and stomped on the other ankle. The cheerleader let out a breathless scream, looking at the figure and trying to scramble for her hands in an attempt to break her grip. However, her efforts were futile, and the figure began to push the cheerleader's legs to the side. The cheerleader's scream intensified, still breathless, as she kept trying to grip the figure's hands. "This way, you can have as many jock cocks in your ass!" The figure said before she completely snapped the cheerleader's legs wider than it's supposed to. The cheerleader cried and looked at her legs, her voice slowly returning as she kept crying in pain, having no feeling in her gripped leg. "And for the final preparation," the figure began, pulling a machete out from its sheath, which was at her hip, "lets get those big boobs open a bit wider so you can massage the jocks." She said before she stabbed the cheerleader in her collarbone, blood quickly rushing up her throat. "The jock's dicks have to go all the way through your boobs." The figure said as she gripped the machete with both hands. She then began to pull the machete down her body, going in between her breasts. The cheerleader's screams were gargled with blood as the cut in her chest began to widen, showing the broken bone of the ribcage, that broke from the machete. The figure kept pulling the machete back, exposing more and more of her insides until the figure quickly cut the hart in half, stopping the blood flow. The figure stopped when she reached the belly button, seeing blood began to pour into the open gash and fill it up. The figure let out a relieved sigh and used her arm to wipe her masked forehead. "Alright, you two can thank me once your babies have been born, cum dumpsters." The figure said, looking at the two victims before her. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got five more people to kill."