Chapter 14

When (F/N) walked back up the stairs, he carried with him a couple of bags of chips, one of those push-out ice cream, and some more beer. When he approached his door, he heard giggling coming from it. He jumped at the sound and kept walking up to it, peering inside to see Jaylene and Ann giggling together, while Ann was sitting on her lap.

"Yeah, he can be an idiot at times." Ann said.

"I know." Jaylene replied. "Did you know he actually broke my mask?" She asked.

"He did?" Ann asked, giving her a confused look as she tilted her head. "But your mask is right here." She said as she shook the mask on her head.

"I know, but afterwards, he gave me a new one, see?" She asked as she took her mask, which was on the side of her head still giving view of her face, off and showed it to Ann. Ann awed at the sight and grabbed it, looking at the details. She then turned it around and slipped it on, however it was loose since it was meant for an older person rather than her size. Jaylene giggled at the sight of Ann trying it on, the mask barely covering her face.

"It smells in here, too." Ann said, causing Jaylene to let out a short laugh.

"Sorry, but I think it would be a good idea to give it back to me." She said as she grabbed the mask with one hand and slipped it off of her head, slipping it back on, but leaving her face exposed so that she doesn't scare Ann. (F/N) smiled, seeing Ann smile in Jaylene's presence.

"You're nice." Ann said. "I like you." She said as she gave Jaylene a hug. Jaylene chuckled and hugged her back.

"So are you, Ann." Jaylene said. (F/N) smiled before he walked through the door.

"Well, it's good to see that you're both getting along." (F/N) said. Jaylene and Ann broke the hug as they both looked towards (F/N).

"Ice cream!" Ann cheered as she hopped off of Jaylene's lap and ran up to (F/N). (F/N) handed her the ice cream, seeing her hug him before taking the ice cream and running off.

"Don't make a mess, okay!" He called out before he turned back to Jaylene.

"She's gonna make a mess, isn't she?" She asked.

"Oh yeah." (F/N) replied as he closed the door and locked it. Jaylene noticed it and chuckled.

"Why are you locking your door, exactly?" She asked. (F/N) rolled his eyes and blushed, knowing what it is that she means by it.

"Oh please." (F/N) said as he walked up and set the bags of chips down. "I'm only doing it because the moment my parents come home, they will probably walk in and see that there's a serial killer in my room." He pointed out. Jaylene chuckled in response and grabbed a bag.

"Fine." She replied as she opened one. "Or they might just be surprised you actually have a girl here." She said. (F/N) slightly grinned at his own burn and looked back towards the door before he looked back at her.

"Fuck you." He slightly shouted, so that Ann doesn't start saying it herself. Jaylene chuckled as her and (F/N) started to eat some chips. He then handed her a beer, causing her to grab it and open it up.

"Certainly a nice set up you have in here." Jaylene pointed out as she looked around the room. (F/N) chuckled and nodded, setting the bag down next to his bed.

"Thanks, I don't get many visitors here." (F/N) pointed out as he opened a can of beer and sipped from it.

Meanwhile, downstairs, the front door to the house was unlocked. Then, through the door, two people came in.

"Ann! (F/N)! We're home!" A female voice called out.

"Where are you two!?" A male voice called out.

Inside (F/N)'s room, (F/N)'s eyes widened as he heard the voices.