Chapter 13

(F/N) quickly turned to Ann, with a look of confusion and worry, and quickly stood up.

"What?" (F/N) asked as he rushed up to her. "Get back!" He said as he gently moved her back away from the window. Ann quickly hid behind (F/N)'s leg as he watched the window, waiting for any sign of the person climbing up.

"(F/N), what is it?" She asked, with a tinge of fear.

"Don't worry about it, just hide in the closet." (F/N) said as he motioned her to hide. Ann ran over to the closet and stepped inside, closing the door. (F/N) kept his gaze on the window and clenched his fists, ready to strike.

The sound of thumping could be heard, rising ever so closer to the window, until it stopped. Then, a single fist popped into view. (F/N) jumped at the sight, but kept his gaze on it. The fist, instead of punching through the window, actually knocked on the window. (F/N) tilted his head in confusion and looked at it strangely. He carefully walked over to the window, taking small steps, but also leaning back in case it was a burglar that would attack.

When he reached the window, he slowly peered outside to see a familiar head of brown hair with a long, curvy trope.

"What the-" (F/N) said before he opened the window and looked out, seeing Jaylene look up at him with a smile.

"'Bout damn time." She said, through the window. (F/N) quickly gripped the bottom of his window and pulled it up, holding his head out the window.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"What, you can come visit me anytime you'd like, but when I come to visit it's not allowed in your house?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"You stay in an abandoned campsite, while I have parents here that would freak out seeing a girl climb up the side of their house with a hockey mask." (F/N) pointed out. He later blushed when he realized that he had a top-down view of her breasts. Jaylene noticed and chuckled.

"Are you going to stand there, admiring the view, or are you going to let me inside?" She asked. (F/N) quickly snapped out of his thoughts and looked towards her.

"Oh, right." He said as he backed up, grabbing Jaylene's hand and pulling her up, even though she can take care of it herself.

When she climbed inside, she held her hands and raised her arms up, stretching her back while pumping her bust out. (F/N) blushed and looked away, catching a glimpse at Ann.

"Oh right." (F/N) said as he slightly walked up to the closet. "It's okay now, Ann." He said. "You can come out." He said. Jaylene jumped and looked towards the closet, seeing it slowly open to reveal a shy and scared Ann. Jaylene kindly smiled.

"Aww, she looks cute." She said. Ann stepped out and quickly ran up to (F/N), hiding behind his leg.

"Jaylene, this is my younger sister, Ann." (F/N) introduced. Jaylene squatted down and looked at her.

"Hi there." She said. Ann quickly hid more behind his leg. Noticing this, (F/N) needed to think of some way to make Ann happy, so that she wouldn't rat him out to his parents. The only thing that could come to mind was making a quick dash to the kitchen to get him and Jaylene some snacks, while grabbing an some ice cream. The only problem was leaving a serial killer in the room with her, but he trusted Jaylene.

"Right, well uh..." (F/N) began, "I'll go get us some snacks." He said, looking towards Jaylene. "And I'll get you some ice cream, okay?" He said, looking towards Ann. Ann looked back up at him and slowly nodded. He smiled and rubbed her head. "I'll be right back." He said before he walked over to his door and walked out, quickly heading downstairs.

Back in the room, Jaylene looked around as she slowly took a seat on (F/N)'s bed. She kept looking until she saw Ann, again, hiding behind (F/N)'s dresser. She smiled and leaned over to her, giving out a kind smile.

"Hey there." She greeted again, only seeing Ann slightly shrink back. Now normally, Jaylene would be annoyed, since she was being ignored, but she knew that Ann was scared. So, to relieve the tension, she wanted to give off a nicer expression. "What's wrong?" She asked. Ann slightly looked away.

"M-My Mommy said not to talk to strangers." She said before she glanced back at Jaylene. Jaylene nodded.

"Oh, okay." She said. "Well, my name's Jaylene." She introduced. "Now we aren't strangers, are we?" She asked.

"I...guess not." Ann replied. Jaylene smiled a bit more and patted her legs.

"Want to sit on my lap?" She asked. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." She said. Ann slightly shrink back a bit more until she slowly nodded. Ann made her way towards Jaylene until she was close enough. "Here, up you go." Jaylene said as she carefully picked Ann up and calmly sat her down, without causing harm. Ann sat sideways on Jaylene's lap, a side of her body resting against Jaylene's. Ann shifted around, getting comfortable until she slightly scrunched her nose.

"You smell." She pointed out. The sound of glass cracking could be heard as Jaylene held her smile, her eye twitching.

"Oh, my bad." She said, holding back a growl. "I had to do a big run to get here." She said, resisting the urge to grip Ann tightly.

"But you are very pretty." Ann added on. Jaylene slightly jumped in surprise and looked at her, blushing softly since it was the first time someone complimented her on her looks.

"You think so?" She asked, calming down and looking at Ann. Ann glanced up at her and nodded.

"Yeah." She replied. "Is that why my brother likes you?" She asked. Jaylene's blush deepened as she glanced away.

"W-Well, I don't know." She said as she rubbed the back of her head. "I mean, he hasn't gotten to a point to tell me, but uh..." She trailed off, trying to figure out what else to say.

"Were you the person that hurt him?" Ann asked, out of nowhere. Jaylene jumped in surprise once again and looked at her.

"Oh uh...." She said, trying to think up of a lie, but she couldn't since Ann was still so young. "Yes, I was." She admitted. Ann slightly tensed up as she looked down.

"Is that why you're here?" Ann asked. "Are you here to hurt him again?" She asked. Jaylene looked towards Ann with a solemn look, but later smiled softly.

"No, I'm not going to hurt him."