Chapter 21

The moment he pulled the trigger, (F/N) quickly reacted by hooking his foot around one of Jaylene's and, as hard as he could, shoved Jaylene off to the side.

Jaylene fell over, quickly seeing the world on its side before she looked towards (F/N). Only to see his body convulse and shake as bullets were rapidly firing through his body. Each bullet entering his body and escaping out the other side of his body.

It took awhile for Natelie's dad to see who he was actually shooting, and when he did find out, he quickly stopped and turned towards Jaylene, pulling the trigger again. However, instead of bullets, the gun fired clicks, which signalled that he was out of bullets.

The other agents quickly reacted and ran up to him, pinning him down and disarming him. All the while, (F/N)'s body drained of life as it fell back and onto the sand. Blood escaped from the holes in his body, with some blood soaking his shirt. Jaylene looked at him in shock as her eyes widened. She got up and slowly crawled over to him, looking at the life in his eyes drain away.

"(F/N)?" Jaylene asked as she lightly shook his body, with tears gathering at the corner of her eyes. "(F/N)?" She said again as she shook him a bit more. Her eyes twitched from the collection of tears in her eyes before she laid her head down on him. "No." She said as she started to softly cry on his body, not even caring if his blood gets on her face.

"Hold him down!" The man in charge said before he looked towards Jaylene. He saw her, crying into his body more and more. Then, he decided to walk up to comfort her.

However, it was going to be a lot different.

"Kill." A voice rang out in Jaylene's head. "Kill those who made you cry. Kill for me, kill for mother." That voice, Pamela, said. "Kill for (F/N). Seek your revenge! They're just standing there! Defenseless! Kill them and avenge your loss!" She shouted. Jaylene's crying halted as she heard her mother's voice. She then slowly raised her head up, with (F/N)'s blood over her face. She then took her hand and placed it on (F/N)'s body, letting some of his blood soak onto her hand. She then reached up and grabbed her mask.

"Yes, ma'am." Jaylene replied as she slipped her mask on, with (F/N)'s blood on her mask.

The moment she said that, the person in charge stopped and looked at Jaylene in confusion.

Suddenly, and quickly, Jaylene grabbed her machete and turned to the person in charge, throwing it at him in a straight line, rather than the machete spinning in air. The machete stabbed through the man's head, lodging in him before he fell back. But, Jaylene didn't stop, she quickly ran up and pulled the machete out.

The agents watched her, in horror, as she ran up and attacked. She then winded back and swung her machete at him, swiftly, and easily, slicing the guy's head off.

The other two agents, who were holding Natelie's dad down, quickly panicked and backed away, running away from her. But, she wasn't finished yet.

She quickly stomped on one of the legs, connected to his pelvis, that belonged to Natelie's father. He screamed in agony, not being able to move for a moment.

Jaylene then started to go after the other two.

They were quick deaths, however. She gripped a nearby tree and quickly pulled it down, making it land on one of the agents running. Instead of falling forward, the agent's body was actually smushed together, with his neck snapping from the tree and his head being buried into his shoulder.

She then quickly ran up to the last agent and grabbed his body, lifting him up and slamming his head down onto a nearby bear trap. The trap closed, quickly chomping, and severing, his neck. Jaylene then took his body and threw it to the side.

Meanwhile, back at Natelie's father, he tried to crawl away from the camp, hoping to live another day, until he felt a strong hand grab the back of his shirt and picked him up. He started to shout in fear as he clawed at her arms, trying to get her to let go of him, until Jaylene quickly slammed his body against a tree. He stopped his movements, trying to bounce back from the pain. He groaned in pain as he held the area where he was hit. Jaylene then grabbed his head and slammed it against a tree, however deliberately letting up so that he didn't die from the impact.

To finish things off, she then threw him on the ground and planted her foot on his head. He groaned again, but only until Jaylene started to slowly apply pressure onto his head. Natelie's dad began to shout in pain as he tried clawing at her boots, trying to get her to get her foot off. However, she didn't take her foot off.

"Scream louder." She demanded in a dark tone. "Try to drone out the gunshots that are ringing in my ears." She said as she kept pressing her boot against his head.

Then, after a few more seconds, she then stomped a lot harder on his head, squishing it and making blood go everywhere on the ground. She was lowly growling as she was standing there, the stench of the FBI agent's blood wafting up to the air. She slightly panted, twisting her foot in Natelie's dad a bit more before she stopped and turned to (F/N)'s body, seeing him still there with the holes on his body. She grabbed her mask, again, and moved it out of the way, looking at him with her real face before she walked up to him.

When she got to his body, she reached down and closed his eyes before she lifted him up off the ground. She then looked towards the lake before her, seeing the calm waters lay still in the night as it reflected the moon. She took a deep breath and started to walk into the water, slowly stepping down further and further into the water as the blood on her began to break off and spread out into the water.

Once (F/N)'s body began to get into the water, the blood from his body spilled out and started to spread out into the water.

After a few seconds, both of their bodies disappeared under the water. Jaylene kept carrying (F/N)'s body down, going further and further down until she reached a good point to stop. She then laid (F/N)'s body down onto the lake floor before she turned and walked out, letting her tears soak into the lake.