Chapter 19

After a while, of (F/N) convincing his parents he was going to his friend's house and Jaylene laying some bear traps down, (F/N) quietly stepped out of his bedroom and started to walk towards his front door.

"(F/N)?" A familiar voice called out, causing him to stop and look to the source, seeing Ann standing in the doorway of her room. "Where are you going?" She asked. (F/N) gulped as he saw her look at him.

"I'm going to go meet up with Jaylene." (F/N) said as he walked up to her and knelt down.

"Why? Why can't she come here again?" Ann asked. (F/N) let out a sigh as he looked at her eyes.

"She has some problems at her home, and I'm heading over there to help her." (F/N) replied. "It's going to be a while though." He said. Ann gulped as she slightly shifted around.

"Does that mean you'll have to tell Mom and Dad about what happened today at school, right now?" She asked. (F/N) blinked a few times at her before he smiled.

"No, I'm still going to tell them in the morning." (F/N) said. "Don't worry about that now, okay?" He asked. Ann slightly shrunk and nodded.

"Okay." She replied. (F/N) chuckled in response and ruffled her head.

"I'll see you in a little bit, Ann." (F/N) said before he stood up.

"(F/N)?" Ann called out, again, causing (F/N) to look back at her.

"Yeah Ann, what is it this time?" He asked.

"I love you." She said. (F/N) blinked a few times at her, once again, and smiled, getting back down on his knee and pulling her into a hug.

"I love you too, Ann." He said as he felt Ann wrap her arms around his neck.

After a few seconds, (F/N) and Ann backed away, leading (F/N) to stand up.

"I'll see you later, Ann." (F/N) said before he turned around and walked out the door.

Then, the moment he stepped outside of the house, he immediately heard sirens in his neighborhood. He stopped in his tracks and looked to the source, seeing a black SUV, with red and blue lights on top, going down his street. He looked at the car in shock as he saw it get away.

"Oh shit." He muttered before he started breaking out into a run, even though he knows they're going to get to the campsite before he does.

After a while, (F/N) had finally managed to reach the campsite, but had arrived to see the vehicle parked and with equipment out. He stepped up to it and looked around at it, seeing the map of the campsite, but with markings on it. He looked towards the markings on the map and saw different arrows pointing in different directions, but the one place where it all ended up was...

"The shoreline." (F/N) muttered as he saw a black circle on at the shore of the lake, where the "T" shaped docks were. "They're going to lure her and trap her against the water." He said before he turned towards the deepest parts of the camp before he broke off into a run. "Jaylene!" He called out.

Meanwhile, as (F/N) was running to find Jaylene, said Jaylene was currently chasing after an FBI agent with a machete in her hand.

"I thought these agents are suppose to be some sort of...lower versions of SWAT teams, not fucking pussies." Jaylene muttered as she was walking after the agent. "They're not even trying. I've probably would've had a ten year old kill me easier than these morons." She muttered as she later appeared on the shore. She stopped in her tracks and looked towards the water, seeing it rest calmly in the night. "The boats aren't working here," Jaylene pointed out before she continued walking, "so why is that agent heading towards the shore." She said.

Suddenly, her question was answered when she heard some guns cock. She jumped at the sound and looked to the source, seeing five FBI agents, even the one who was running away, pointing rapid-fire guns right at her mask.

"Clever girls." She muttered to herself.

"Stand down, ma'am." The person in charge said. "Remove the mask, drop your weapon, and put your hands in the air, or we will open fire." He said. Jaylene sighed as she completely turned to them.

"And if I refuse?" Jaylene asked as she leaned to one side of her body.

"Then we will open fire on you." The person in charge replied. "These are high-precision bullets made to pierce through your body, and still retain its velocity." He said. Then, Jaylene's eyes widened in shock, behind her mask, and looked towards all the guns at her. "So, remove your mask, drop your weapon, and put your hands up, or we will open fire on you." The man repeated before she gulped.

"Alright." Jaylene replied. "Alright." She said before she slowly lowered herself and placed her machete on the ground.Then, she sharply turned her head away. "Shut up, will you?" She quietly asked. "I have a reason for doing this!" She quietly shouted, giving an angered glare to whoever she was talking to. "I don't care if I'm immortal, I still have a legitimate reason for doing this." She said before she stood straight back up and turned to the FBI agents, later taking her hand and slowly moving her mask out of the way. She gulped as she revealed her face to the agents. "Alright, I've complied with you." She said as she held her hands up.

"Good." The person said. "You're coming with us, for the murder of two FBI agents." He said as they all started to walk up to her. "Don't resist, and everything will go smooth, alright?" He asked. Jaylene tensed up as she saw them approach her, gritting her teeth in frustration.

"Wait! Wait!" A voice called out.