Chapter 8

It was a lot more difficult for (F/N) to get back to Camp Crystal. He couldn't ask his parents for a ride, for reasons they already know about. He couldn't ask Robbie or Meg, because one: Their parents don't know his, and two: They wouldn't go near the camp after what happened.

So how would (F/N) get to Camp Crystal Lake?

Simple.

After he got home, he outright told his parents that he was going outside for a bit. They believed that he was going to meet up with his friends from the hospital, but they don't know that he's heading back to Camp Crystal Lake. They assume that he would hang out with them rather than go back to a killer's home, but they were wrong.

(F/N) waited in the bushes with a skateboard in hand as he waited for a passing car. When he did, he saw a pickup truck passing by. He stood out of the bush and ran up, quickly hopping on the skateboard before he grabbed the back of the truck. His arm jerked as he fumbled to get the skateboard to point straight. After a few times, being slightly thrown around, he managed to point the skateboard forward. He held onto the tailgate of the truck and looked into his sling, seeing the mask secured to it. He sighed in relief as he ducked down, so that the driver can look through the rear view mirror without seeing a teenager.

After a while, the truck drove up to the entrance of the camp, which had a "Do Not Enter" sign at the front after the attack on the campers. (F/N) saw the sign to the camp and let go of the truck, feeling the speed from the truck apply to the skateboard, but beginning to slow down until (F/N) hopped off, running and slowing down the rest of the way. After he reached the sign of the camp, he began to walk into the camp.

Back at the shack the killer lived in, the killer walked in with a body on her shoulder, the body being Brittney.

"I forgot one last slut, the leader of them." She said before she tossed Brittney's body with Lance and the other cheerleader's stinking body. "Yeah, she won't be sucking dick with all the shit she ate." She said as she dusted her hands off. "So anyways-" She was quickly cut off as she looked towards the head on the shrine, with the candles re-lit. She stared at it, as if it was talking to her, and caused her to widen her eyes. "What? There's someone here already!?" She asked. "Who the fuck would come here?" She asked as she turned to the door and walked out, grabbing the machete and a pickax. "Let's go welcome them." She said.

(F/N) continued his walk through the camp, going through the woods instead of the path.

From a few feet away, the killer appeared behind a tree and look towards him. At the sight, the killer glared at him and clenched her teeth. She growled as she gripped the tree.

"This bastard again." She said before she began to walk up behind him, except a few feet away.

(F/N) stopped at the sound of someone, hearing the feminine voice. He looked towards the horizon and scanned around the current area. His eyes looked to the left and the right, hearing for any noise, but there was silence. He stayed in his place as he waited for a sound.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of leaves being crushed, which caused him to duck down. He managed to dodge an oncoming pickaxe, which stuck in a tree (F/N) stood next to. He quickly moved away from the tree and looked at the pickaxe, seeing the killer walk out from behind the tree.

"You've got a lot of balls to walk back in here after what I did to you." She said as she started to approach him, pulling the machete out from her belt. She approached him quickly and tried to swipe at (F/N), only for him to push his stomach back to dodge it. The killer then swiped up, causing (F/N) to jump back a bit. "What? Don't have a pipe to fend off? Or were you not ready for round two?" She asked as they both stopped, with a bit of a distance between them. (F/N) held his good arm up and motioned her to calm down.

"Okay, okay." (F/N) said. "I know you're pissed off, but you've got to realize I was defending myself." He said as he watched for any movements.

"Yeah, you actually were smart to do that." The killer pointed out. "If you were a good sportsman, and let me have a shot, I would uppercut your head off and throw it in the dumpster." She said. (F/N) nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you would. I wouldn't deny that." (F/N) said. "But listen, if you're going to kill me, then at least have this." He said as he pulled the hockey mask out and handed it to her. The killer jumped in surprise and looked at it, seeing the same red marks as the one she had before.

"Why exactly are you giving me a hockey mask?" She asked as she looked at him dumbfounded. (F/N) glanced away and shrugged.

"Um...cause it's your trademark?" He asked, looking at her dumbfounded. She jumped and blushed slightly before she slowly approached him and grabbed the mask, taking it out of his hand.

"Well, it's better than wearing a sack over my head." She said as she strapped the mask on and turned it to the side, letting it reveal her face. "Won't you get in trouble with the hockey team?" She asked. (F/N) chuckled and waved off her response.

"I wouldn't worry about that. They would just be in a wild goose chase, they won't even know it was me." He said. The killer raised an eyebrow and tilted her head.

"How are you sure?" She asked. "I mean, you must've gotten it when they were finished with practice, how did you get the mask?" She asked.

"I just walked into the locker room, grabbed the mask and walked out." (F/N) said.

"And no one saw you?" She asked. (F/N) shook his head.

"Nope. Not even the players that were in the locker room." He said. The killer looked at him with a strange look. She opened her mouth, as to say something, but didn't respond. "So, anyways," (F/N) began, snapping her attention back to (F/N), "I'm going to assume you're going to give me a head start to run and escape the camp." He said as he motioned to the exit of the camp. "So, I'm going to take it and go." He said as he turned around and began walking.

"W-Wait!" She called out, causing (F/N) to jump and turn to her.

"Yes, is there something else?" He asked. The killer slightly blushed and looked away.

"Um..." She said as she averted her gaze from him. "Jaylene." She said. (F/N) looked at her with a confused look and tilted his head.

"What?" He asked.

"That's my name." The girl, apparently named "Jaylene," pointed out. "Jaylene Voorhees." She said. (F/N) blushed at her name and slightly smiled.

"M-My name's (F/N). (F/N) (L/N)." (F/N) replied.

"Listen." Jaylene said. "How about you hang around here for a bit, I could use some company." She said, looking at him with a soft blush. "Physical company." She said, sounding like she corrected herself.