Part 92 - Female D-class Reader x Male MTF

Your POV:
After so many years, Foundation somehow managed to reach an agreement with SCPs, and containment breaches stopped happening. It wasn't a paradise though because we, as class-D personnel still had to clean their cells and die whenether it was necesarry. Either to give 035 a host, or to feed 682 somehow... Like, c'mon, they could just use the infinite pizza box for that...

Luckily only the most annoying members of D-class were sent for a certain death, while people like me managed to stay alive for way more time. It wasn't a perfect life though, especially when you are a girl, you get sent to clean 035's chamber and as it turned out, he is a pervert, who wants you to wear a maid dress while you are cleaning. And of course guards don't react to this. Hell, they even agree to let this happen, because as long as 035 is satisfied, they don't have to worry about containment breaches.

So, it became obvious that after five months of living like this, I have decided to try and escape, and tell the entire world about this place. Why five months and not one and termination? They have cancelled it and allowed us to live longer, as long as we follow the rules. And while it wasn't a terrible life, I didn't enjoy it at all, and after creating a plan of escaping, I had to wait for an opportunity.

And I got this opportunity during a raid of another GOI, during which most of MTFs and guards were taken away from their regular duties and sent to defend the facility. I had approximately two hours, maybe even less, and I didn't plan to waste it. Immediately I used a magnet to mess up the electric locker, and then opened the door using a regular coin. How the hell did it work? I don't know, but I found this by accident after two months of sitting in my cell.

From now on I had two options. Number one, release everyone, cause a containment breach and make all personnel aware that we are trying to escape, or go alone and try to be sneaky. The answer was obvious... Screw everyone else, they didn't treat me properly, so I wasn't going to release them. After that I closed the door, went as silently as I could, and jumped into a vent, before a guard could spot me.

From that point, I had to silently walk across the ventilation and make sure not to get spotted. However, when I saw a camera in there I thought I was screwed, but as I later found out, a guy responsible for monitoring the vents fell asleep during his work. Not that I was complaining, but he would almost certainly lose his job for that.

When I was finally outside, I slowly left the ventilation and realised, the raid was over, and I had less than five minutes before MTFs put their wounded in a hospital wing and the come back to their regular duty. I was pretty high above the ground, but I used my bedsheet which I took with me as a parachute, and jumped down, hoping not to break my legs. It kind of worked, I didn't fall immediately, but my legs still hurt after I touched the ground. I couldn't stop though, I began sprinting into the forest until suddenly, an MTF left from his hiding spot, stood in front of me and aimed his gun at my head.

- Well, well, well... What do we have here... - He said while looking at me. - Did you seriously think you had a chance to escape?

- Yes! Yes I did, and of course this universe has to fuck me up at the last moment! - I screamed in anger and fear.

- You know... The rules are obvious... I have to shoot you...

- Please, no... I was so close...

- However, if you believe that you are unlucky, then you are wrong. You are lucky as heck to meet me, because I am secretly working for Chaos Insurgency.

- What?! So you are going to let me go?! - I spoke with hope.

- Of course! Go and expose the Foundation, tell the public everything about them! And then we will strike, and overthrow their position.