Chapter 1(last day of college)

As the sun rays are peeping into my room my sleep got disturbed and I woke up.then I realised that there are few more minutes for my alarm to beep. With the frustration of not being able to sleep more I got out of my bed and saw my windows are wide open. I know who did it , that's my mom obviously,I don't know why mothers are always like this. Sighing I went it to the washroom and freshedup and got ready in 10 minutes. Wearing a peach colour kurti with white  colour leggings.I went into the living room and saw my dad is watching TV and my mom is in kitchen . I went into the kitchen and my mom gave a plate of breakfast that has dosa and chutney. My favourite food. So , I ate my breakfast without arguing with my mom and bid bye to my parents and went to my college . 

It is the last day of my college so , I am a little emotional as I may not come to this place again . Soon the bus came to a halt. Then I realised that I reached my college. I went into the college and walked towards my class but the classroom is empty. Then I went towards the canteen and finally I saw my classmates there. They waved at me and I waved back and went towards them.

Being a too self loving person and introvert , I don't have any best friends . But whole class is polite and friendly with me because of my jovial nature. I took an empty seat  and sat their.then I noticed that our favourite professor devi ma'am  is walking towards us. We greeted her with almost respected and offered her a seat. She sat with us and told that she is going to miss us. 

After a while our principal asked us to assemble in the auditorium and then he gave a long speech . Then other staff did the same . After they are done students started departing as the graduation ceremony still have one week . 

I took my hand bag and bid bye to my friends and suddenly professor devi came towards me and asked me to wait in her cabin. I started walking towards her cabin. And saw other students from our class there. If I am right there names are leena and manya. I gave a small smile and sat beside them. Soon professor came and gave a big smile. She then told us that we are selected for working on a project done by one of the leading bio laboratories in India. Shock was an understatement for me . As it's my dream to became a scientist. Then Devi ma'am told us that we are going to work as a group and students who are graduating from various universities are going to work there . So the group which is going to succeed in that project are going to be appointed as assistant scientist for a very intelligent scientist who is well known for his studies and discoveries in genetical variations. Then ma'am congratulated us and wished us best of luck and asked us to depart. I came out of her cabin and started thinking. Then the other girls tapped me. Then I turned back and smiled. They smiled back and asked me if I am ok with it. I said, yes.then they told that they are planning to reach that place by 8.30 am tomorrow. I said I'll be there by that time and we exchanged our numbers and left.

As I sat in the bus it started raining heavily. Any how I reached my stop and started walking fastky towards my house. Suddenly I hit a stone and felt down . Cursing myself I got up and started walking towards my house and realised that the house is locked . I took my phone out of my hand bag and dialled my mother. She told that the keys is behind a pinkrose flower pot that my mother loves a lot. I took the keys and went into my house and took a bath and changed into new clothes. I sat in front of the TV and switched it on but my bad luck . Power went off. Sighing I got up and sat in front of my house waiting for my mother. After few minutes my mother came holding a bag of vegetables and an umbrella in another hand. I went towards her and took the bag of vegetables and kept it in the kitchen . My mother came into the house and sat on the sofa panting a little ,I gave a glass of water and sat beside her. 

I told about our professors words and she felt happy and told me to be confident and believe in myself . I hugged my mother and went both went into the kitchen and cooked dinner. Soon father came and I told him about my dad about the same thing he felt happy and assured that I will succeed in it. Then we three had our dinner together and I went to bed thinking about tomorrow.