Chapter 21 (party 1)

Next day: 

Anmisha POV:

As I woke up I saw Manya who is almost sleeping on me. I pushed her a little. She turned around and slept by turning to the other side. I took a bath and went into the kitchen. I saw anjali aka and advaith in the kitchen . As I moved inside I even saw Arjun Anna. I thought it will be a disturbance for them because , may be they are discussing something related to their future.but akka saw me and called me. 

Anjali: why you are going away? 

Me: akka ! I forgot my mobile in my room.

Anjali: ok! Is Manya awake?

Me: no she is sleeping.

Anjali : ask her to getup and get ready. We should leave in a hour. We have lot of work. And Dev already left. It's only 5 of us.

Advaith whispered in anmisha's ears: only our family youngsters.

I looked at him . Then went to wake up manya. After she woke up and came down. We left to our house .

We had our breakfast at advaith's house . Which is cooked my grandma. Everyone should agree that grandama's are master chefs. They are amazing when it comes to cooking .

Then we all went to the party venue. Which is actually the companies banquet hall. We looked at the arrangements and then I went into my cabin along with Manya. Advaith went somewhere saying he have some work. Anjali akka went to uncles's cabin as she is planning tell them about Arjun.

Manya: wow Misha! You have your own cabin . 

Anmisha: yes!

Manya: can I ask you something?

Anmisha : ask darling.

Manya: what's your age?

Anmisha: why? I am 24 years old. Wait I will be 25 in a month.

Manya: what seriously! At this age you have studied masters. What you did after bachelors. 

Anmisha: actually I studied MBA after my bachelors.

Manya: why?

Anmisha: because I am supposed to be the owner of half of this company because, I am there only daughter.

Stupid me. I realised what I said. God Manya .

Anmisha: but now I got a little sister who is going to help her akka.

Manya smiled. Situation cooled.

Manya: then what about advaith?

Me: same goes to him. Actually we studied in same school, same college till MBA. Then for masters he didn't get admission in our college as we applied lately because of some  other reasons. But luckily I got and that's the last one.

Manya: ok. What's the time now?

Me: it's 12.30 am. Why don't we have our lunch?

Manya: yeah!

Then anjali akka ,uncle and dad came into my cabin.

Uncle: Misha ! I have to speak with you?

I don't what uncle wants to speak with me . 

Me: ok uncle. But first let's have our lunch.

Uncle: no Misha! Now I have to speak.

Me: ok uncle . You guys go we will join.

Then everyone left. Uncle stared at the floor for a while and then looked at me.

Uncle: Misha! You know how much I love Anju. She is like an angel for me. I have some expectations on my angel and till now she never disappointed me. But today for the first time , I am feeling sad because of my daughter's decision. I am not against love. But I am against this sort of love where we take decisions suddenly. She told me that she is planning to give him a chance. So, she accepted him. How can she do that? She isn't a teen for behaving like this. I don't know what I have to do. Even your father is not agreeing with my point.