Chapter 12 (him)

ANMISHA POV: after sleeping for a while I woke up and checked the time. It is 5.30pm. I got up and went into manya's room ,she is reading a book. As she saw me closed the book.

Manya: finally the sleeping beauty is up. Come let's go for a walk. 

Me: ok! 1 minute.

I went into my room and took my mobile and purse. Then we started walking on the footpath.

Manya: Misha do you have any friends other than me?

Me: yeah I have 2 other friends. Advaith and aadhya .

Manya: ok ! Where do they live?

Me: Aadhya is studying her MBA in USA. Advaith lives in Bangalore, even he studied genetics and molecular biology. I am thinking about asking him to join us .

Manya: then why don't you ask?

Me: see we are not some leading genomic firm in the world. We didn't even start our work. And we also have a degree in medical cosmetology.I am planning something which is new to this world. It may become a hit or disaster. I don't want to ruin anyone's career. That's the reason why I am asking you to find a job rather than clinging to me.

Manya: what did you just say am I clinging to you. See I got parents because of you. Now I have a family because of you. At this age when I am 25 years old . I came to know what a mother's love is. It's because of you. Whatever it is I am going to support you my sister in every single thing which you are doing.

Me: thank you Manya! God I am getting emotional. Ok ! Tomorrow our order will be delivered . So we can start setting it up. It may take a week for us to setup everything . 

Manya: Misha I have a doubt . I never saw you taking money from your parents. Then how come you are managing these finances.

Me: because your sister is a blogger. I own educationebiology blog .

Manya: what really! Why you didn't say this before?

Me: you never asked me this question because we never spoke about money.

Manya: true

Manya: see how great my sister is , you have a sister who is of no use.

Me: how dare you!my sister is the best girl in the world. She is very hardworking and dedicated. Don't dare to speak something ill about her.

Suddenly it started raining . We both ran towards our house. As we reached our house we are already half drenched so, we changed into other clothes and soon mom came back. 

Mom: girls what are you doing?

We both: nothing Amma! We went for a walk and then it started raining so, we rushed back to home. 

Mom: i think you two are at peace now. 

We both : yes Amma.

Mom: ok then . And yeah I am going to Chennai tomorrow. We have a trip from college. Be careful and don't getting to mess again.

We both : ok ma'am 

Mom: what is this telepathy. You are saying the same thing together from a while. 

Then mom's mobile started ringing and she answered it and started speaking in a authoritative tone . Then the door bell rang again and it's my dad.as he came inside he smiled at us and moved inside for freshing up as he should go somewhere for a week. We have to manage the whole house with out mom and dad . Then the door bell rang again. Sighing I went and opened the door to find my neighbour aunty.

Aunty: Enti ammayi innallaki kanipinchavu intlo assalu eppudu intiki vastunnav eppudu veltunnav?

(Hey what girl! I saw after a long time at your home I don't know when you are coming home and whe you are going out)

Seriously why most of the aunties are like this.

Me: Naaku kaburlu cheppukuntu undadam kantey kalalau kani  vatini nijam Chesukovadam istham aunty.

( instead of telling stories I'll rather prefer dreaming and making the dreams real aunty)

Me: may I know the reason for your visit aunty?

Aunty: yeah I came for your mother. I have guests. I don't have sugar . Can I get some sugar.

Me: ok aunty! 

Then i went and called my mom. Because  I don't know the address of sugar jar in my house. She  started her scoldings  because of having no knowledge about things in my house and gave that aunty some sugar and closed the door.

Then I sat on the couch and started massaging my head then dad came with a bag and hugged us and went to banglore. 

As I am scrolling through the TV channels i stopped at a news channel where Clara is addressing the people at an event. It seems that she is launching something. It seems to be a skin care product . Then my mobile started ringing . It's from that equipment seller. He said he will delivery my order in a hour . He asked for my address. I gave my lab address. And went for dressing up and checked Manya. She is sleeping again. I whacked her and she woke up with a jerk . And asked me what!

Me: I am going to the lab . Will you join me.

Manya: sorry dear! I love my sleep more than you ! So I am not coming bye!! Come soon.

Why she is like this. Still I don't know how this girl became my friend and then best friend and now my parents made her my sister. Cursing her I took my car keys and told my mom I will be back in few hours and left. As I reached there. I saw that seller along with some workers . I opened the lock and then they kept everything inside the mansion(now a lab). I checked if they delivered everything and locked the door. I paid the remaining amount . And realised its almost night and I should leave. While I am going home my care tyre got punctured cursing my faith I opened the boot and took the spare tyre and required tools. Then I started fixing my tyre. After I am done I got up and sat in the car and started driving again. Intertwining with my pissed off state the traffic is terrible. And my mother is continuously calling me. Finally at 12.15 I reached my house. And I was welcomed by the presence of the most irritating human in my life. I don't know what he is doing here. I have to accept his friendship only because he is a very close family friend's son and a far relative. Just kidding he is my bestfriend .

As I came inside he hugged me like a bear .

Advaith : i am back . Ms.Mysterious !