Chapter 23 (orphanage)

Manya POV:

After explaining me about my work manya told me that we should go out for a while. I went along with her as she is driving i felt very familiar with that place. Then i reached the place where I spent my childhood. That's the orphanage where i stayed for 13years. Sudden I remembered the day when i came to this orphanage for the  first time. My mother is an orphan when my father married her my grandparents cut all ties with him. I saw my grandfather when my parents  died. He felt sad for  me . But he didn't thought of taking me along with him. He joined me in this orphanage and made a fixed deposit on my name with which i have paid my college and hostel fee. I wouldn't have accepted that but, i don't have any option and that's none other than my grandfather and my parents properties are also given to me. Even though he hates me he didn't leave me for fate .he secured my future. 

I also came to know that my father's brother is a businessman who earns pretty well but lives a upper-middle class life. And i never met my grandfather after class12 that's when he told me about the deposit and properties.

Now as i went into the orphanage i saw the whole family there. Then advaith gave gifts to all those kids and we played those kids and we all sat near a tree . Then i spoke.

Me: this is the same orphanage where i spent 13 years of my life. Now I remembered you people from my people. I remembered the day's  when you guys used to visit us. But i never thought i will end up becoming a member  in your family. I think god was touched with my life and he sent misha into my life. Now i have my family.

Amma: that is life beta! Even if we spent most of our life  in a bad phase we will definitely get a happy end.

Misha: shall we have lunch i am hell hungry.

I know she diverted the topic because she don't want me cry. I also know she will personally ask me to share my sorrow. Then we all had our lunch along with the children and left back to our respective works. After dropping me at the lab anmisha and advaith went somewhere. I feel something is fishy between these two. I felt happy for them . Then i engrossed myself in my work because i don't want to take advantage of anmisha.

Anmisha POV : 

When manya told that she stayed  here i saw the sadness in her eyes. I know something is strange. I know she hated it when she lost her parents and I don't know about her extended family. Tonight i have to ask her.

Now we went to birla museum. We never get over this place. In whole hyderabad this place attracts us a lot. After visiting birla mandir we went into the planetarium and atlast we went to see our friend. That is none other than the dinosaur bone set.

We explored the whole place and then went to a hilltop.

Advaith: we went to that place  many times but still we love visiting it .

Me:yes! We cant just get over that place.actually i have something for you. 

Advaith: what's that.

Me : it's for you.

I gave him the box . He opened it and when he saw that watch he was more than excited.

Advaith :thank you misha. How did you get this? I literally fished the whole world for this watch.

Me: when i went to shopping on that day i saw this watch in a watch store. Some watch festive happening is happening it seems . They have lot of vintage watches. When u saw this i buyed before anyone could buy .

Advaith : thank you misha. Ok what shall we do now.

Me: lets talk.

Advaith :yeah let's talk.