Chapter 45 ( city of pearls )

Author PoV : 

By evening the duo reached their house and they are welcomed by their family who are waiting for them . They hugged their respective  parents and each others. Then manya hugged them together and they lifted her up. Then they had a great family time. Even anjali , arjun came . After some time they retired to their rooms .

AFTER FEW HOURS :

ADVAITH POV :

Even though i am turned and tossing on the bed , sleep is not at all near to me. I woke up and went to the terrace  . Then i saw anmisha on her terrace , i called her she turned towards me . I told her that i am coming there. She didn't say anything but she nodded. 

Then i went into my room and washed my face . I took my car keys went downstairs. I went to her house.

Me : hey misha ! I thought you're asleep . 

Misha : i am not getting sleep.

Me : shall we go out ?

Misha : why so?

Me : it's been a while since we are here. So, i thought of taking a look around the city.

Misha : yeah it sounds cool. But do you think it's something that you have to ask after having a tired flight journey.

Me : not really but i seriously want to mend our relationship. I realised your pain . Our fight may seem stupid and pointless for many but i know how it feels like. Sorry for being an idiot.

Misha just nodded her head and smiled slightly. I damn sure know that the anger won't break the bond.

Misha : come let's go .

After an hour we found ourselves near charminar. The roads are almost empty except few food stalls. There are few people who are making preparations for tomorrow and some people who are having a stroll . And there are lights everywhere. We had a quick bite at gokul chat ( a famous food stall in Hyderabad) . And we are walking on the street. 

Misha : it's making me feel peaceful.

Me : same here.

Misha : seriously you know how to calm me.

Me : 😊

 Me : hey wait a minute i'll be back.

Misha : where are you going ?

I didn't reply her . I just walked towards the mothi wala store ( pearl's store ) . I bought a beautiful pearl necklace that i ordered few months back . I payed the store owner and thanked him . This store is something which will be open 24/7 because people visit charminar even at night. I respect all these vendors who work hard for their livelihood. I went towards anmisha who is waiting for me.

Anmisha : hey where did you go ?

Me : close your eyes.

Anmisha : why ?

Me : close

Anmisha : ok 

I took out the necklace and placed it around her neck and asked her to open her eyes.

Anmisha : hey what's this ?

I turned selfie mode in my phone and showed her , she looked at her neck which is now adored by a pearl necklace and smiled. But then her smile faded and she took the necklace off and gave it to me.

Anmisha : advaith I can't take it now. I'll accept this when everything gets sorted out between us.

Me : why so?

Anmisha : a night out is not an end for our problems.

Saying that she walked towards the car , i too followed her . I started the car and we went home. I parked the car . Then anmisha said bye went towards her house but stopped , 

Anmisha : advaith !

Me : tell mishu !

Anmisha : will you be mine forever.

Me : i am already yours from my birth, i will be yours till my death.

Anmisha stared at me for a while with eyes full of water , she is trying hard not to breakdown , but she failed she cried her heart-out by hugging me tightly. 

Anmisha :sorry ! 

Me : i am the one who should be sorry ! Sorry mishu !

Anmisha : no one can ever separate us .

Me : yes no one can

Anmisha : even oliver or meera ( slow murmur ).

I sensed the pain that she had when she took their names. She was unable to think about someone else with me so, she was hurt very badly . But i being a certified idiot thought that she is showing off.

Me : calm down . Let's sleep.

Anmisha : umm

Then we went to our rooms . After many days i slept peacefully. The magic done by the "CITY OF PEARLS" where i was born and brought up.