Chapter 41 ( Back to Hyderabad and bye bye to the city )

Anmisha POV :

As we reached the airport clara's driver is waiting for her, she insisted that she will drop us but we politely refused and told her to definitely attend all the upcoming events at our house . She accepted and went home. After few minutes my lovely sister manya arrived. She hugged us tightly and then we went home. Throughout the journey she bombarded us with questions. We kept on answering her. She seems to be really excited for the wedding as she never visited any wedding before. Now i sat on my bed staring at my favourite wall. Then i heard my mother's voice. I slept for a long time, she is calling me for dinner. 

I went into the hall and saw my parents and grandparents along with manya who are waiting for me. Then we all went into the backyard and even advaith's family came. We had our dinner in the backyard under the moonlight. Then we spoke about random things related to the wedding preparations and then i again went for sleeping.

........

After few weeks 

The last few weeks went with lot of things like shopping for the wedding and also inviting the guests at last now all works are done  and all marital rituals are done. Now it's their wedding day. Everyone is happy and mainly the bride and groom. Finally these two introverts are got married. After the wedding when its the time for anjali akka to leave . Everyone got emotional. She hugged everyone and cried with sadness and happiness . She also hugged me and cried. She then went to advaith who is also crying. She smiled with teary eyes looking at him and hugged him. Seriously the siblings bond is amazing even if they fight all the time still there is a connection between them which is inseparable. Then she left. As soon as she left within a hour we all left . 

AUTHOR POV :

Everyone sat in the living room along with lakshmi  who is still emotional. There  house's are  still full of relatives. 

Lakshmi : i cant believe that my li'll girl just got married today. 

Govind : the house looks so, pale without her presence , she literally lit's the house with her laughter.

Janaki : that's how life is , a woman will be born somewhere and she will go somewhere after her marriage. But our anjali is just few streets away , we can meet her whenever we want.

Lakshmi : yes janu ! But i just can't believe that  she got married.

Janaki : anju is now a big girl and even these two stupid kids have grown up. (By looking at anmisha and advaith )

Raghava : yeah ! But i don't have that feeling of loosing her when she gets married cause most of the time she will be at your house speaking with those birds in the garden. Even after marriage it will be same.

Manya :😂

Anmisha : 😠

Advaith :🤣

Anmisha : stop it ! 

Govind : ok go and check the preparations  for vratham and reception 

Advaith : yes nanna ! I am going .

Anmisha , manya : even we are coming.

Then choti came to anmisha.

( she came for attending the wedding along with her grandparents who got an invitation from anmisha and advaith )

Choti : didi !

Anmisha : hey choti you are looking like a doll in this lehenga .

Choti : thank you