Chapter 44 ( sorting out )

Hyderabad ,

After one month ,

Manya : amma ! Amma !

Janaki : what manya ? 

Manya : maa ! Misha and adhi are going to come home today !

Janaki : yeah actually I forgot about that. Don't know if your dad and the people out there in that house ( advaith's house )remember. 

Lakshmi : jaanu ! Jaanu !

Janaki : haa 

Lakshmi : hey today the kids are going to come home ,  but it seems that you got up from bed just now.

Janaki : yeah . I am thinking of cooking their favourite's .  

Manya : aunty amma is lying she slept till now.

Janaki : 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lakshmi : what  janaki ? are you for real ?

Lakshmi : manya you go and get ready, you have an important deal to be signed today ! Did you forget about that ? 

Manya : no aunty . I didn't forget . I am going .

Lakshmi : jaanu why are you like this . If that's about their relationship then trust me it's a sill thing which got worse because of their work stress. I still hate govind for asking them to leave the country for a while. 

Janaki : but still I can't imagine them being  parted away.

Lakshmi : they won't and they can't live without each other. They are not that sort of lovey dovey couple but real companions . Their compatibility is the strongest that i have ever seen.

Janaki : yes 

Lakshmi : now wipe your tears and go . I know you've kept on crying whole-night and that is the reason why you woke-up late. And yeah govind called me . Their work is a success. They will come tomorrow. 

Janaki : ok . At last we are going to have a double celebration. 

Lakshmi : triple actually, anjali is pregnant.

Janaki : what really ? Congrats you are going to become grandmother soon.

Lakshmi : yes ! 

.......

Hyderabad airport , 

Anmisha : advaith you go home. I have some work.

Advaith : what work . You said the same back then after our project is done . You said you will come after one month. But the whole month you just ate , slept and watched films.

Anmisha : because i felt like taking some rest.

Advaith : mishu that's enough . We should sort out anything. For how long you are going to hurt yourself and me because of them ?

Anmisha : seriously do you think that i am hurt because of those incidents. No , it's because of you . Because of you i lost her .

Advaith : whom ? 

Anmisha : the one whom you have killed because of your ignorance and carelessness. The volunteer .

Advaith : misha ! It's impossible to save her . That's because of the backlash from her  mutated  transposons. It's not because i was upset with the awkwardness from previous day's incident . As on that day i have to work with him i kept on reducing the talks and just behaved professional. Do you think your advaith is someone who will let someone to die without a reason. It's a final trial and she herself volunteered for that and our bad-luck it was a fail and she is dead.