Chapter 14 (who is he?)

Anmisha pov: 

As I woke up next day .I realised that Manya is already up and the time is 8.00am. I hurriedly rushed out and saw my mom who is leaving. I hugged her and bid bye to her. She hugged me and Manya and advaith separately . She  told me not to fight with him in my ear when she huggged me. I nodded like a good girl. And looked at advaith who is smirking at me. I ignored him and went into my room and took a bath and came out . As I went into the kitchen I got the aroma of tasty food cooked by advaith. I forgot to say. He cooks very well. He is cooked macaroni. Manya is already eating her breakfast . I took a plate and served myself and went into the dining room. Those two are already sitting there. As I came they started their chatting and ate their food silently. I ignored them as I have lot of thoughts in my brain and ate my breakfast in silence and went into my room. Then advaith came behind me and started smiling. I raised my eyebrow . He opened my drawer and showed a  picture from our childhood. 

Me: when I am searchingly something I found it so, I kept it in that. 

Advaith: oh ok! Open up and tell me everything about that virus and serum?

Then suddenly Manya came and I eyed him in a way that it means stop the topic. He lightly nodded.

Advaith: hey Manya! We are thinking of going out! What do you think?

Manya: it's a great idea. I am in.

Advaith: ok! Go and get ready.

Manya: ok

Then Manya went into her room for gettting ready. After she left. I pulled him to the terrace.

Me: advaith ! I don't know why you're back. But it will be good if you won't interfere in my works. I don't want to land you in trouble. 

Advaith : Misha! You're not a trouble for me and I know about what you have done and I know you are hiding many things. I am proud of you. Because you are brave, intelligent, smart, beautiful and etc... . I want to work along with you. Please!  I am promising you ! I won't trouble you but help you. You can trust me. 

Me: see you are not understanding what i am saying, it's really suffocating me with the presence of people around me all the time. I am honestly saying, I don't want Manya to tag along with me all the time. But, she herself landed in it. And I don't want anyone's help.

Advaith : what if you land in trouble?

Me: I have a brain , which is working properly and I know martial arts , I can protect myself.

Advaith : Misha! Just stop speaking like this. I am joining you and that's final. And where is that anmisha you used to tag me along with her all the time . Now you are saying it is suffocating you when people are around you. If you are thinking that I am trying dominate you then remember that you are my saviour  and you are my partner in crime and we used to do everything together  when we are kids. 

FLASHBACK (6th grade) :-Author POV

One day advaith was riding his bicycle and suddenly few boys surrounded him. Those boys are their rivals and they always try to harm advaith. Because when he is young. He is very lean. He got scared and started riding bicycle  faster  in the opposite direction and he reached  the play ground. Then he ran into the play ground and hid behind  anmisha. When she saw those boys she walked towards them with advaith behind her and as she came towards them they ran away     As they have lot of experience in getting beaten up by her. Then she smirked and patted advaith.

Advaith: thank you Misha! 

Misha :you don't need to thank me. But you have to come along with me . Today evening. 

Advaith : where are you going?

Misha: I won't say now. You are coming with me that's it.

Advaith : ok ! But today is my birthday right. We have to celebrate.

She kept a deaf ear to him and then they went home and had their lunch. After lunch advaith started watching a film. By that time it's evening. And yeah! Advaith's house is not far away. He lives in the house which is behind anmisha's house. Advaith went into the backyard and called her out. 

Advaith : Misha!

Advaith : Misha !

Misha: oh good evening. 

By saying that she climbed the wall and jumped into advaith's backyard and went into his house. He followed her. As his mother saw her, she bought a bag and gave it to anmisha.she took the back and went into the backyard and called her mother. Then her mother gave her a bag. Misha gave him a bag . But he is unable to carry it. So, she opened it and took some stufff and kept it in her bag. Then he came to know that the bag is full of their old clothes. Then she said bye to her mother and advaith's mother and started walking out. He went along with her. She stopped when they reached the orphanage which is located near their house. By the time they reached there , he saw his father and misha's father.  Then she kept those bags near a pillar. Walked towards their fathers. Even he did the same. Then some old lady came along with lot of children. Then he saw a big cake and even their mother's came with some covers in their hands. He also saw some wrapped gifts . Then when all those kids assembled Misha took him towards the table where cake is placed and opened the cake . When his father is about to place the candle. She stopped him and asked him not to place candle because it has wax. He nodded. Then she signalled advaith to come there. Then everyone started singing the birthday song and he cut the cake. After that he fed cake to Misha, his parents and misha's parents. After that he distributed cake and gifts to all the kids and Misha gave those bags to that old lady. Then their mothers opened the boxes which they bought and distributed sweets to everyone. Advaith was very happy because of anmisha.  He always want to help others. She gave him the most beautiful birthday. He stared at her.She is playing with an infant . He felt bad for that infant because she is an orphan. He went towards her  and cooed that baby. Then the baby started crying . That old lady came and took that baby along with her. Misha whacked him on his  head and smiled lightly. He smiled back. Then they bid bye to everyone and went home. After they  went home He started drawing a picture . It's anmisha . He drawed her as a superhero . His superhero who fulfills his  dreams and protects him all the time.

Flashback ends....

Me: Really! Did you draw me as a superhero. Are you fantasising ?

Advaith: girl please allow me to be with you.please please please please please please please.....

Finally I said yes.

Me: but you shouldn't do anything without my permission.

Advaith : ok !

Manya: what are you guys doing ? I am ready.

Me: come let's go.

We three went to a restaurant and had our lunch and then we went for shopping as we need some more stuff for our lab. Then when I saw that familiar person whom is saw at the signal perviously I looked at advaith who is throwing death glares to that person. It means we know him . That's the reason why he is familiar.

Advaith: let's go to some other mall. This mall is not good.

Before I could speak advaith went away saying he will bring the car out of the cellaur and we paid bill for the things we already shopped and started walking out. Then that person came towards me with a smile on his face.

Stranger : Hi ! Miss.Anmisha !