Chapter 49 ( master plan)

Advaith : what about this corpse ?

Keshava : leave that to me . I'll take care.

Anmisha : I don't know why i am not reacting much even if i saw someone's death. I am getting a li'll inhuman day by day. Not just me but all of us except mrs.subramaniam.

Dr.subramaniam : yes ! That's true. But keshava killed him in self defence. But we can't just sit and think about him and mourn his death. Indeed he is a pawn. The player is still unknown.

Keshava : get me a huge suitcase . I'll take him with me.

Anmisha : wait ! He is not dead.

Anmisha went towards him and checked his pulse. She felt a little bit of pulse and his heart is beating.

Anmisha : he is alive but severely injured.  if we provide treatment to him he will be  alive. Look  his veins are getting clear. It seems that they've given him some sort of toxin that makes him unconscious after an injury even if it is not a major one .

Keshava : what's that for ?

Anmisha : so, that the one who injured him leaves him.

Advaith : then let's take him to some isolated place and provide treatment. We need answers. He is the one who'll give us.

Advaith : misha call manya and you stay with amma.

Manya came down and anmisha went to help mrs.subramaniam.

Manya : advaith ! why you called me ?

Advaith : actually this bastard is still alive and he need treatment . Take him to our lab. We will send doctor. Keshava will be there with you. In few hours clara will also join you guys. Stay safe. Declare 2 days holidays for all our trainees. Tell them that they have a huge project after that. So, holidays are for some relaxation.

Manya : ok ! Advaith .

Manya and keshava left from there along with arjun's PA ( the injured intruder).

........

Anmisha : amma !

Mrs.subramaniam : please tell me what's happening ? My husband is old . I don't want him to risk his life. But he is adamant to help you . Please leave him . You guys are rich. You can find top scientists .

Anmisha : but i can't find another dr.subramaniam even if i spend my whole wealth. I can't find a true scientist who dedicated his whole life for science. I can't find someone who is as patriotic as him. Amma! Even lord krishna said , every battle should have an end. Even this battle will come to an end .trust me. I am promising you . I'll protect you and your husband. 

Mrs.subramaniam nodded and tears fell down from her eyes. She hugged anmisha  and anmisha hugged her back. Then mrs.subramaniam and anmisha came down with some bags.

Anmisha : advaith i'll drop amma at our house and i'll be back. 

Advaith : ok ! 

Then door bell rang and as anmisha opened the door it's arjun . He had a questioning look in his face.

Arjun : what's the matter ? Why you guys have called me here ?

Anmisha : anna ! get inside first.

Arjun came inside and wished dr.subramaniam. By the time arjun comes dr.subramaniam and advaith cleaned the whole mess and blood. 

Dr.subramaniam : hi arjun! Please take your seat.

Arjun : thank you.

Anmisha left from there along with amma.

Advaith : bava ! I have to tell you something.

Arjun : tell  raa ! What's that ?

Advaith : bava ! actually we are being stalked. And the person who's stalking us is none other than your PA.

Arjun : what are you saying ? Why would he do that ? That guy is working for me from 10 years.

Advaith : we have proof bava . Come with me.

Advaith took arjun to the surveillance room of the house and showed the security cam recordings. Arjun was genuinely shocked. Dr.subramaniam and advaith are observing every inch of arjun's face. Dr.subramaniam gestured advaith that he is innocent. Advaith sighed and looked at arjun.

Arjun : why he is doing that ? Is he trying to backstab us ? 

Advaith : actually he attacked us today. But in-turn  he is badly injured as keshava shot him.

Arjun : what ! When did this happen ? Are you guys fine? Where is manya ? I didn't see her.

Advaith : we are fine bava . Even manya is fine. We took him to our lab . He is getting treated there. After he gets recovered a li'll. We will investigate him.

Arjun : but i'm sorry advaith. If i have cross checked before giving him a job . You guys wouldn't have landed in trouble. But it seems that he is just a pawn. The player is someone else.

Advaith : it's ok bava . But we need your help to find out who is that player. I have a plan for that.

Arjun : what's that ? 

Advaith : i can't tell you this now as we are not sure if this house is bug free. Let's  speak in the car.

Arjun : ok

Advaith told his plan to advaith . Dr.subramaniam gave a smirk by listening to advaith's plan.

Arjun : are you sure ? Do you think that this will work ?

Advaith : this is the only way we could solve this. And yeah dr.subramaniam got a conclusion for what anmisha was trying to do from last 10 years. Her effort didn't go vain. We did it. The self regeneration serum. With that we can regenerate any damaged tissue in the same way how our liver regenerates.

Arjun : i'm so happy for you guys ! You guys have kept your everything for this mainly anmisha .

Advaith : yes bava ! But now the agglutinin is not with us. It is stolen . We have to find it. That's the reason behind this plan.

Arjun : oh ok. But we have to pray the god. If they release it before we stop them . The whole credit goes to them.

Dr.subramaniam : but if they misuse it then the whole human race gets destroyed as it shows multiple mutations with little genetic changes.

Advaith : yes ! I've worked on the mutations of this particular case substance for 3 years. It's mutation rate when combined with SAARS VIRUS will create powerful bioweapon.

Arjun : then we have to be more cautious. Advaith what if it is some other countries plan ?

Dr.subramaniam : may be it is.

........

Hello people ! 

An update after long time.

Next update will be in few hours....

Stay tuned . 

The book is going to end soon.

Within 3-5 chapters.