Chapter 20 (nightout)

It's a vintage watch. Advaith have a thing for vintage stuff. No need to wonder if he makes his home into a museum. That's the same watch which he showed me a year back . And told that he want's to buy it. But as it is antic. There are less pieces. I realised that this watch costs 4 lakhs. I felt it's a big amount . But I am ok. Because, nothing is expensive than our love. I buyed that watch and that's the 2nd most expensive bill I have paid. The first one is laboratory equipment. I then bought watches even for dad, uncle and grandpa. Then I went into jewellery shop and bought ear studs for my mom, aunty and grandma. For anjali akka , Manya and me I bought bracelets. Today is the most expensive day in my life.  

And yeah I also heard my parents and advaith's parents speaking about Anju akka's wedding. They are planning to ask her about that. As she is receiving lot of proposal's.

If anyone is wondering if I am spending my parents money, then you are wrong. It's mine. My own earned money. I am a blogger and I also own a aesthetic designing studio in addition to my science career. I opened this aesthetic store when I am 20 years old. My mother also helps me with this. In my studio we design anything in any theme in the way customers want it. It's actually successful and I am earning pretty well. We also do events.

Now I left to the KFC with my bags and then I felt it will be good if I keep the bags in my car and come back as I have lot of expensive things . I went into the parking lot and kept the bags in boot. And came back again. Then I saw manya and akka sitting at a table. Manya got a hair cut done. She is looking good with her new hair cut.I smirked at her and sat beside them. 

Me : wow!  Someone is looking gorgeous.

Manya: thank you.

Anjali : after lot of pleadings she accepted. This look suits her .

Me : yes.

Then we order food and had it. Then we left from there. While I am driving back, we stopped at my studio for explaining my workers about tomorrow's party. They said that they got information about this already from none other than advaith. 

I nodded at them asked them to give their best and left.

As I entered into my house I saw Clara along with my parents. She seems to be a really close person to my parents. I looked at Manya. Even she is looking at me. Then mom noticed our presence.

Mom : Misha! Manya! Anju! Come here. See who is here. Misha did you remember her? She is Manya . aunt Leela's daughter.

Me: yeah mom! Hi Clara. She is from my college. I saw her on graduation day.

Clara : hi!

Mom : oh really! Then you guys can easily patch up. You guys keep talking. I will come.

Saying that mom left into kitchen for bringing refreshments. 

Dad : are you guys done with your shopping?

Manya : yes dad!

Clara: what! I never know that you two are siblings.

Dad: yeah both are my daughters.

Me(inner voice): even though Manya is genuine and a good person. More than that my friend. But I feel it's strange when I see my parents bond with her. There is some connection between Manya and my parents . It seems that they are connected somehow.

Anjali : uncle I am going home. I have to refresh. Actually we 3 are planning to go out along with advaith after he comes.

Dad : oh that sounds good. Why don't you take Clara with you.