Chapter 10(family)

The fear and confusion in her face gave satisfaction to me. As the cops came in they held them and their handcuffed hands are some thing that's giving me satisfaction. But still they aren't understanding why their serum didn't work. 

But suddenly her father freed himself and  tried to attack me but inspector shot him .

Leena: No! You can't do this to us. Father you are strong . This world is too cruel for us. We should destroy them . Wake up.

Me: you are father is very strong girl that's the reason why he is very insecure about himself and planned to destroy the whole nation.

Leena: you don't need to speak about us. You deserve a death in my hands.

FLASHBACK:

yesterday night after speaking with my mother and sharing everything with her I felt relaxed and my brain worked even more efficient than before. Then after thinking for a while I remembered that my blood group is AB- , which is considerably suitable for their experiment and I also remembered that when I am doing my 2nd year practical's  I was unable to identify my DNA trait.  Then the lab assistant told it is not having similarities with the characteristics of other types. So, I got a doubt . What if I am that human who have those suitable genetically characteristics for this.

Then I went to a private lab and got a test done . I came to know that my type is J. then while coming back I bought a warfarin dosage . I injected that warfarin into my body before sneaking into her house.

Flashback ends...

As I saw leena glaring at me, I walked towards her.

Leena: you're thinking that you have won right? Do you know something I kidnapped that traitor Manya you can't find her that easily. If you want her to be alive then free me or else she will die .

Me: dear Leena if we are biology students it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have basic knowledge on electronics. I know you will destroy her mobile. I kept a tracker in her wrist watch. I know where she is. Bye bye. Enjoy your life in prison.

Leena: one day I am going to destroy you . You deserve my hatred. One day I will return and snatch everything that makes you happy. Remember my words!

Me: yeah ok ok. Now go and enjoy the life of a prisoner.

Soon they took them into the police van and then inspector came towards me and congratulated me and told that he will definitely help me when I need it. I accepted and then left that place and reached leena's apartment as I left my car there and travelled towards the location shown by the tracker that I kept in manya's watch.

As I followed the directions I reached an old mansion which is in its worst stage. I carefully walked as everything is dark . I turned my mobile flashlight on  and called her. But I didn't get any response. As I walked a little more I saw Manya who is unconscious and they tied her to a chair. I ran towards her and untied her. Then I patted her cheeks . Then she slowly came into conscious but again she closed her eyes. I again ran towards my car and took the water bottle from my car and came back to her and sprinkled some water on her face. Then she opened her eyes and then I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back lightly. I made her to drink some water and slowly made her to stand. Then I took her to the car and made her sit as she is very weak and the effect of chloform is still there on her. Then I drove to my house. I called my mother and she came out. We took Manya into the house and made her lie on the bed .

Then my mothers bombarded me with questions as Manya is unconscious and I have  bruises on my body . I told her everything and she hugged me tightly .

Mom: thank god. You and Manya are safe ! Did they hurt you a lot. See your arm is bleeding.

Me: No mom! It's a small wound. It will be ok! 

Mom: go and take a bath. I will bring first aid box.

Me: ok mom!

Then I went and took a warm bath and came out. I saw my mother who is doing first aid to Manya. I walked towards them and sat at the edge of bed. My mom looked at me and smiled. 

Mom: you came! Give your hand !

My mom aided my wound and then fed dinner to me. Then I realised that my dad isn't there at home.

Me: Amma! Where is dad?

Mom: wow! His princess realised his absence now ! Even yesterday he is not at home.He have some work it seems. He went to Mumbai. He may come in a hour.

Me: oh ok!

Then slowly Manya stirred and she woke up. Then she started crying .

Me: Manya ! Calm down . You are safe. Your at home. See mommy is here. We won. We stopped them .Sorry for risking you!

Then she hugged me and I hugged her back . Then she relieved me from her hug . And hugged my mother.

Manya: no need of saying sorry. And what happened?

Then I explained her everything.she looked at me with a satisfying expression as we succeeded.

Manya: oh my god really! I am very happy. And aunty I am so hungry can I get some food ?

Mom: one minute dear I will bring your dinner.

Then mom came with a plate of food for Manya.

Manya: thank you aunty !

Mom: wait I will feed my daughter with my own hands . Open your mouth.

I saw tears in manya's face . She hugged my mom tightly. Then I also joined them . After that mom fed Manya .

Mom: see Manya even you are my daughter. I have 2 daughters. You and anmisha both are my daughters. Vacate your hostel . You are going to stay here. 

Manya: but aunty! It's ok I will stay in hostel.

Mom: no buts ! It's my order. Ok! 

Manya: ok!

Mom: I love you both ! 

Dad: Then what about me! 

As dad came I ran to towards  him and hugged him.he hugged me back. Then he came and sat beside my mom .

Dad: Manya you should definitely be on my side because these two are a duo and makes me a solo human.

Manya: ok uncle! 

Dad: not uncle ! Call me dad! From now onwards we are a family.

I smiled at my parents and Manya. I still remember how I used to feel when I look at my friends siblings. But now just a friend became bestfriend and now my sister. Then I remembered that I have to attend Devi ma'am's funeral tomorrow. 

Me: Manya! Go to sleep. Tomorrow we have to attend the funeral right. And you are not completely fine.

Manya: yeah I totally forgot about it. Ok I will sleep. Good night Misha! Good night uncle ! Good night aunty! Umm sorry! Mom and dad!

I smiled at her and went into my room and slept.