Chapter 51 ( revealed )

ADVAITH POV : 

As soon as i recalled what had happened today i am confused. I got engaged to misha and we came to know that her hard-work didn't go vain. But our happiness didn't last even for a minute as soon as we came to know that we lost it. But more than this the attack and the guy's condition. Everything seems like a wattpad story. 

Arjun : adhi where are you lost ?

Advaith : nothing bava .

Arjun : did he send the location ? 

Advaith : yes. But it's suspicious. Because , how could they believe our lies ?

Arjun : let's see. We need to act .

Suddenly advaith got a call from anjali. 

Advaith : hello akka !

Anjali : adhi where are you ? And where is anmisha ? None of you are answering my calls. And why dr.subramaniam's wife suddenly came here ? Is there anything that you are hiding ?

Arjun : hello darling !

Anjali : hello arjun ! Even you are with them. What are you guys doing ?

Arjun : it's a surprise for my baby and it's mom. Wait and see.

Advaith chuckled as he heard arjun's words. Because the things that they are hiding will obviously surprise her,  but not in a good way.

Anjali : seriously I don't know what you guys are upto. Come home soon. Bye.

Advaith : bye akka.

Arjun : bye anju !

Anjali : bye.

...

Arjun : how would she react if she comes to know about this ?

Advaith : she will freak out. But we have to tell her. But not before baby's birth. We should hide this chaotic story from her at-least for some months.

Arjun : yes ! But it is tough.

Advaith : but we have to hide our part.

Arjun : ok.

.........

ANMISHA POV :

Anmisha : clara check the previous records and look upon these tiny heroes. Are they the same or different ?

Clara : yeah ! I am checking.

Manya : misha everything is ready. Even this tiny fella is ready !

Saying that manya showed a test rat. Manya is holding it in her hand.

Clara : yuck ! You are holding it with your bare hands. It's disgusting.

Manya : but i love this girl. She is going to help us a lot. I hope she will be alright. 

Saying that manya patted it.

Clara : hey it will bite you. Then you'll get poisoned.

Manya : she won't bite me. We are friends. We speak to each other everyday. Am i right leena  ( the rat's name 😂)

Clara : what's that ? Why you named it as leena ?

Manya : because once upon a time that's my best friends name. Now this rat is my best friend so, i am calling it as leena. She is 100% best than my former bestie.

Clara : i agree with it.  This li'll angel is really an angel in-front of that demoness.

Anmisha : stop your banter and come here.