Chapter 52 ( we did it )

ANMISHA POV :

As our work is done we are waiting for them. Even tough everyone seems to be cool , inside they are super tensed. I am praying the god to just keep them safe. Soon i heard the car sound . I ran to the entrance. As soon as i saw advaith i jumped on him and kissed him.

Arjun : ( clears throat )

Anmisha : arjun anna ! Thank god you two are safe. Did you get it ?

Advaith took the serum out showed me. I sighed with relief.

Clara : guys hurry up.

We went inside and advaith started working on the genomic patterns of the rat. Then i injected heparin to the rat and we injected the serum into him.

Advaith : what happened to her ? No reaction at all.

Anmisha : i am damn sure she will be ok.

Manya : oh my god ! Buddy please wake up.

clara : li'll girl wake up.

Anmisha : it's vitals are still working.

Advaith : where is dr.subramaniam ? 

Clara : actually his BP  got imbalanced . He is taking rest.

Advaith : i'll wake him up. We need his help.

Anmisha : adhi wait ! Look.

The rat is slowly showing some moment.she woke up.

Manya : i know baby. You'll wake up.

Clara : can i do the next part. Please.

Manya : ( psycho) but be careful clara . No major injuries.

Clara : ok.

Clara took a small scalpel and made a small cut. The blood is oozing out a little from the rat. anmisha was looking at the rat curiously. She then kept the rat in observatory box. And then she moved out. Everyone followed her. Let's wait for 2 days . If everything is perfect then we can celebrate.

Advaith : ok.

Clara : then i'm going home . Bye.

Anmisha and others : bye clara.

Arjun  : even i'm leaving guys . You guys stay here . I'll manage it at home.

Advaith : ok bava. Take manya along with you.

Manya : what why your'e sending me away.

Anmisha : if anything happens we two can save us. But you can't. That's the reason why i ask you to learn martial arts.

Manya : abba stop your drama. Fine i am leaving stay safe.

Arjun : manya come let's go.

Manya : ok anna. I don't want to stay with these idiots.

..............

2 days passed.

Anmisha : adhi where are you ?

Adhvaith : misha i'm in the kitchen.

Anmisha : hey what are you doing ?

Adhvaith : coffee.

Anmisha took her mug and sat on the couch near to the kitchen entrance.

Adhvaith : misha i got a reply from ICMR to the mail that i have sent. They are willing to give us a chance.

Anmisha : wow really  ! 

Adhvaith : yes ! We have to thank dr.subramaniam because they trusted us in less time because we are his interns.

Anmisha : yes !  we have to. 

Anmisha : but what about those bastards and that son of bitch.

Adhvaith : wooo .... Abusive language. I think they can't do anything.let's just wait. Keshava already spoke with IG . As IG have a good relation with arjun anna's father. He will definitely help us. He said that he will alert the higher official and our country's security team.

Anmisha : that's nice. But recently i came to know that he didn't just do this with indian scientists but all over the world. I think things will get bigger. 

Adhvaith : yeah ! It may happen that way.

Anmisha : when we are supposed to go and submit our research details and outcome at ICMR ?

Adhvaith : today afternoon. In Hyderabad branch. So, no worries. Just an hour journey.

Anmisha : ok ! By god's grace if everything will be fine. I'll be the happiest person today.

Adhvaith : we will be the happiest.

..........

Afternoon at ICMR HYDERABAD ,

Anmisha and adhvaith reached their destination and are waiting for them to be called. Soon a lady in her mid 40's came to her and asked them to get into room no.26. They walked towards room no.26 and saw dr.subramaniam along with the chief scientist.

After 2 hours their talks came to an end. Everyone dispersed. 

After a week.

They also alerted government about the whole thing. Cops arrested karthik and his gang. Indian government also sent a alert sign to Chinese government. Currently Dr.wang is in exhile. Our gang is busy with their regular work. 

.........