Chapter 27 (his story)

Around 200 years ago a boy was born to a couple. Immediately after his birth he proved he is unique. They need him as shiva.He don't feel any physical pain. He used to climb the himalaya's without difficulty. He reached the highest peak many times. He used to help everyone in this tribe. He fought with the dangers human's and he also protected our clan from the hand's of enemies . Our people don't know anything about what's happening in our country. Our people don't  know about the colonisation of britishers in our country. He used to bring the most valuable medicianl plants from the deep mountains. He used to treat severe illness. He is called as jeevadhara (the life giver) as he used to give a secondlife by treating the illness. 

One day when he is around 40 years old. That is in 1800's . A group of people came to him and asked for the medicine to treat the bite of a snake which is found in Himalaya's. he went to bring it. By the time he came back they took the divine jwala mani and left by injuring the people who fought against them . They shot them with bullets. When he came to know about that he followed them and atlast he found them in a cave and he killed them . There he got the jwalamani back. He brought it along with him and placed at maa kaali's feet. Then onwards no one touched it. 

When he  went a little behind our place for finding out whom they are  he entered into the other regions of country and realised that we are backward compared to them. He came back and  told that some people should go to the territory and get educated . Like that few people started going to the cities in india and started getting educated and slowly our clan  got reduced to a 200 people by the time he get's old. Soon he breathed his last when he is 105 years old . After his death people preserved his body as advised by a scientist  who came to meet us. Then he settled  here as a monk. He visit's us sometimes. 

This is what my father , the previous headman told me.

After he told  the backstory. I came to know that they don't have any knowledge about this gemetic material and stuff. They treated him as a god because he have extra abilities than an ordinary human. Then I remembered what bhitti told. She told that  a woman came there back in 1990's . I asked him about her.

Head man : her name is jagadeeshwari . She came here as a tourist . When we are interrogating her and our protectors are about to kill her . Maa came and told she is someone who was selected by kaali matha for her pooja. Then she did the pooja like you. And when she is going back she died in an accident at bhuntar. After that i came to know that her husband is a scientist and she is mother of a month oldbaby.  I don't know why she came here when she have an infant.

Me : what is her full name?

Headman's wife : jagadeeshwari devendranath.

Then i realised whom she is and i looked at advaith who is listening to us.Then we stayed there for the night and left to bhuntar.

After reaching bhuntar we had our food and packed our luggage and checked out of the hotel and we left to the airport .

AT THE AIRPORT:

ADVAITH POV:

Throughout the stay with those tribes i am so scared because I can't understand what they are speaking and they can't understand mine. But whereas that girl misha is very confident . Then finally after we got what we want we thought of going back but they insisted us to stay. When they asked us to stay back i expected that misha will ask for an excuse and we will leave. But no she accepted. Then I understood she is trying to get some information from them. Then she asked for that person's back story. After that she asked about the previous woman. 

I don't know why but i felt that anmisha knows that woman. But I didn't ask because she will say when it is the correct time. Now we have 5 more days to spend . I thought she will insist on going to a holiday. I don't even know where we are going next. But I want follow her without asking her anything. Then as she heard the announcement for flight to kolkata. She spoke with me.

Misha: advaith we are going to kolkata for meeting a scientist there and getting more information. Then we are going to hydearbad. This scientist is from Hyderabad and he works in indian institute of genetics which is located in hyderabad. But meeting him at Hyderabad may result a new trouble for us as still we are not safe from those inhumanous creatures.

Me : ok! Your wish is my command my majesty.

Misha : stop be dramatic . Come let's go.

Then we boarded the flight and sat in our seats and adjusted our seatbelts. 

 Me : how you are going to approach him?

Misha : actually I met him in hyderabad once, on that i told you right i went to an another lab and got a test done, he is that person who helped me out on that day and he told that he is going to keep it a secret. And he is the one who helped me to reach that bioarcheologist. He told me to meet him after getting it as he wants to provide some information for us and he is glad to be part of our team.

Me:how can you trust him?

Misha : he is a true patriot of this country. He never thinks something against his country.

Me : ok. How much time it will take for reaching Kolkata.

Misha : around 2 hours.

Me :then i am sleeping.

Misha : Ok.