Chapter 42 ( chill buddy )

AUTHOR POV :

5 YEARS LATER 

4.00AM

BALTIMORE , USA 

...

Alarm rings ,

Clara : ughhh this alarm. It feels like i slept just now.

Clara woke up and stretched her body . Then she went for jogging. After 2 hours she came home.She quickly had a shower and then had  a simple breakfast and then she got ready . Suddenly her phone started ringing and it's her mother . 

ON CALL :

Leela : hello clara ! How are you ? 

Clara : I am fine mom. Just tensed.

Leela : why ?

Clara : same reason .

Leela : uff.. what happened to her again ?

Clara : what's new mom ? Since last 1 year she is the same. After coming here i saw lot of changes in her behaviour in those 4 years but after that incident now from last 1 year she is completely a different person. Not just for me but also for advaith .

Leela : don't worry ! Just try to understand the impact that was created on her . 

Clara : yes mom ! Ok i will call you again . I should go . Already she is too angry on all of us because of unpunctual behaviour by few people . 

Leela : ok ok bye.

Clara : bye.

CALL ENDS 

sighing clara sat on the couch and recalled the first time she saw anmisha and advaith . Back then when they were 14 years old. 

FLASH BACK : 

It was few day's after clara's  grandmother's death. Lakshmi insisted leela to send clara to their house as everyone is sad at their house and it creates more trouble for clara who is getting out of depression. 

Lakshmi : leela she is like my own daughter . I will take care .

Leela : thanks lakshmi 

Janaki : never mention leela . Friends are meant to help each other.

Then janaki and lakshmi took clara along with them . When clara stepped out of the car she was surprised cause she didn't see a huge estate like her's but a homely and big mansion. She know that they are richer than her mother but she was confused when she saw their house. But then she understood that they are not interested in leaving the house's that they have constructed with their first big project's profit. She felt better when there are people around her rather than her house where it is like an isolated place which have workers who just do their work grandmother who is dead now , her mother who appears early in the morning and disappears and returns when she is asleep , when it comes to father she will see him only on weekends as he manages the firm in another city.

When she saw people around her who are happily speaking with eachother and spending time together she felt happy. She also learnt that janaki have a daughter and lakshmi have a daughter and son. When she asked about them , janaki told that they've gone for a summer camp. After 5 days anmisha , anjali and advaith came back . That was the same day when clara is returning back to her house. Lakshmi introduced her to the kids and they played badminton for sometime in the evening after resting for a while. Soon leela came and took clara with her. 

But clara kept on thinking about those three kids who are enjoying their life with care and affection that they are recieving . She felt that anmisha is really interesting and she wished to have anmisha as her friend .

FLASHBACK ENDS

Soon it's time for clara to reach the hotel where she is going to co-represent their team along with anmisha who happens to be their leader. She drove her car listening to dynamite and then she got scared as soon as she remembered her dynamite ( aka anmisha ) . 

She called anmisha but she is not answering then she called advaith and he said that he already reached and he don't know about anmisha , clara mentally cursed him cause he don't where the hell his bestfriend is . 

As soon as clara reached the hotel rushed in and saw their team waiting in the lobby. 

.........

The next part is the same thing that's there in the glimpse guys . Please read it . Thank you