Chapter 50 ( who's that )

THE PA'S NAME IS MURALI . FROM NOW HE WILL BE ADDRESSED WITH HIS NAME.

......................................................................................................

Soon advaith , arjun , dr.subramaniam reached their lab. By the time they reached the lab . The doctor is already their. Arjun's PA is getting treatment. 

Arjun : i think murali ( his PA ) is doing this not just for money .

Advaith : why bava ? 

Arjun : he would never try to kill anmisha because she donated her blood for his son few years back when he met with an accident.

Advaith : but we can't expect good from a person all  the time  bava .

Arjun : even that's true.

Manya : arjun anna ! Your'e here.

Advaith : i told everything to bava . Bava is clueless about everything.

Manya : advaith ! Is leena and her family involved in this ?

Clara : i don't think so . Leena changed a lot it seems. The constable who is incharge their told me. She changed a lot after knowing about her mother. And she realised her mistake's and she is rotting with guilt and pain.

Manya : what really ! 

Advaith : i think it's a good sign . But we can't believe her. Then what her so called brother and father ?

Clara : her brother is imprisoned in a high security prison and her father's health is not good. He is getting treatment. We have a hearing in two days related to his punishment. I think he will be hanged.

Advaith : this is a good sign. Even if he realise his mistakes . it's too late.

Clara : yes ! And where is anmisha ?

Anmisha : i'm here. 

Clara hugged anmisha . 

Clara : thank god darling you are safe . 

Doctor : clara ma'am .

Clara : yeah !

Doctor : he is regaining his consciousness.he need some rest and medication. The police sir is calling you and manya ma'am. Actually there is a toxic capsule in his chest ma'am. As he got hit it leaked into his heart and got pumped to his whole body. And we also found this voice recorder in his body.

Clara : ok ! You can leave now.

Advaith destroyed the voice recorder.

Doctor : ok ma'am.

Everyone went inside except arjun  and gestured the nurse to go outside. 

Dr.subramaniam : what if this doctor gets into trouble ?

Keshava : my team members are providing security to him.

Keshava : actually i am feeling pity for this guy. His body is totally poisoned . There is some capsule inside his body it seems.

Clara : yeah the doctor told just now.

Slowly murali regained his conscious.

Murali looked at all of them with fear. Murali got frightened with their looks mainly advaith who is raging with anger.

Murali : ma'aam..sir...maa..am . Pleaase..forgivee..me...e. Anmisha ma'am please forgive me.

Murali : i didn't do anything wantedly. They kidnapped my son.

saying that he started crying.

Advaith : then why you didn't tell us ?

Murali : i tried to tell arjun sir ! But they killed my father.