CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1: Peach Yang

In year 5643, Technology has upgraded to the next level. You can rarely see a single tree. But because of this, it seems like Earth had enough of humans’ action and wanted to kick all humanity out of the planet by having natural disasters. Casualties can't be avoided and people felt regret from their past action, but it was too late to regret. 

Few years later, researchers and others discovered a new planet that they can live. They’ve done enough experiments to prove it. The National Government announced that people should prepare themselves because they will prohibit people to live on earth anymore.

People started to demolish their own houses and traded the materials to the government for currency. This is how the government compensate them.

Since they can travel in space easily now, there are a lot of rich volunteers to lend their own space jet but for the condition that they have to go to the planet first.

Relocation of things was actually easier since people also made a watch were they can put a lot of things there without feeling any burden of the weight. The most common or smallest one have 100 meters space on it which was actually enough. 

Aside from that, the watch is also the new famous gadget. You can scroll to the internet by using that because when using it, a hologram would appear in front of the owner. It is also a touch screen. Very convenient.

It took almost a year for them to relocate and another year to adapt in their new home. Despite leaving Earth, some are still guilty and the national government also made a new group of volunteers to plant seedlings on earth. It might take a while to return the original beauty of it but the efforts are enough to say that there are still nature lover over there.

The new planet was actually like the original Earth but a lot bigger. But this time, people would refrain from destroying the natural resources. 

Year 5698, Technology was still advanced but you could still see the beauty of nature. Since the planet was bigger, there are also a lot of space without tress. 

Peach Yang used to have a simple family that can live a comfortable life. Her father was a chef while her mother was a volunteer. Her mother was one of those nature lover and she, together with her husband went to Earth. 

Her mother and father celebrated their anniversary and went to Earth to plant trees since that is what her mother wanted to do. After that, they were supposed to eat the special dish of her father. But Peach's parents never came back together with other volunteers. 

She was 10 at that time and she was brought to the orphanage. The government gave her allowances every month but goes to the orphanage that she stayed. She had a hard life in there since the workers are not honest and the money that was supposed to be hers woud go on their pockets. 

When Peach turned 15, she have a right to leave at the orphanage and live independently. She did leave and went to their home. Nothing changed aside from the dust around it. The government protected their house well. 

She will get an allowance from the government until she was 18. Luckily, she was still able to continue her studies in the orphanage because the workers knew that if the children there have not gone to school, they will be the one who will be punished.

When she turned 18, she started to find part time jobs. Luckily, the restaurant where her father used to work accepted her. She was a dishwasher there and would get 250 copper coins a day. Good thing that she can also get her wage everyday. 

This lifestyle of hers continued until she graduated at the age of 22. She graduated in Culinary Arts and have no plans. She love both of her parents' passion but because of the incident, she's not planning to become a volunteer at all. So, she followed her father's path. 

She was still not as good as her father in her own preference, but she can still cook well. She would cook simple dishes and would eat it on her own. It doesn't taste special for her and she wants to achieve the taste like her father's own cooking. 

In the month of April, year 5710, she was having her dinner. After that, she went to her room, lay on her bed, thinking what step should she do now. She doesn't want to be a chef because she was not confident enough in her cooking. But she also wants to continue cooking and earn money. 

After that, she fell asleep with no plans for her next step for her future. While in her sleep, the watch on her left arm lit for a second then came back to normal. 

[A/n: Currencies in this story are the following. 

Copper coins- lowest currency
Silver coins = 1,000 copper coins
Gold coins = 1,000 silver coins or 1,000,000 copper coins

A person on a lowest hierarchy can live with 5 silver coins a month or 5,000 copper coins. Peach earns more in her part-time jobs so she have savings. :)]