CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: Thankful

Peach suddenly received a notification from her private message in her Quiver. Turned out it was 'Z'. 

Z: Do you have a problem? 

She was shocked when she read this. Why would the other party think of this? She's wondering whether she's being obvious or something. 

It's been a while since she talked to 'Z'. She turned off her camera first and responded to him. 

Peach Yang: No major problem. Just a bit of a financial situation. 

Z: You didn't get your salary? 

Peach: Not yet. I selected monthly salary, and I think it's a bad idea lol. My payday is near though, don't worry! 

While reading this on the other side, Zhan Liang wants to contact the platform and help her immediately. He didn't do it though thinking of her attitude. She doesn't like taking advantage of this kind of thing. 

Z: You should contact them after your salary and change the payday. 

Peach Yang: Yes, that's what I'm planning to do. Thanks for the concern :) 

Meanwhile, the forgotten viewers started to spam messages that the moderators can't control anymore. 

| : Where is she? She's not talking. 

| : Did something happened? 

| : Miss Peach, your camera was off! 

| : I can't see anything! 

... 

Peach turned on the camera and started speaking again: “Sorry for that, everyone. I will be ending the stream now. See you after five days!” 

| : Nooo don't leave yet! At least do a stream with just talking. It's enough! 

| : Yes! At least chat with us! 

| : Everyone, let's not be stubborn! What if Peach was really busy? 

| : There's no way she would suddenly stop streaming just because she have something to do. She got time aside from noon, right. 

| : Please understand everyone. We don't know anything. 

... 

After reading some of the comments, she noticed one that definitely stuck in her mind. Right! She can still stream even though the content is not mukbang! She was thinking why she have never thought about it at all. 

“Actually... I change my mind. I would continue to stream but I would not do any mukbang. Is this okay? I would also just stream for an hour. This is fine, right?” 

| : I knew it! Thank you! 

| : Yes yes we're fine with it

| : Do a house tour please! 

| : Can we just do the QnA in that 5 days? It would be fun! 

| : Agree! 

| : Thank God! As a new subscriber, I'm really glad! 

... 

The agreement was made and she finally ended the stream. She was glad that things work out on her side. She received another message from Z. 

Z: Goodluck for tomorrow. I can't watch. 

Peach Yang: It's fine, Thanks! 

She was still glad that even though he did not comfort her obviously, his presence and message are enough to comfort her. 

As a person witg no friends and family, she did not expect that someday, there would be someone that would talk to her when she got a problem. Because of her streaming, she also encountered great people who actually likes her. 

She finally felt that she's really living after so many years of being alone and taken advantage for. 

Peach was taking notes on her plans in her life. As much as she loves her current house, she wants to buy her own to feel that she achieved something in her life. She would not sell the house though, and she would often visit. 

Of course, she would have to wait for her salary to make that possible. 2 gold can buy a house like her current home. This size is not bad for a person living along. She also plans to buy land in the backyard of her future home. 

She plans to plant vegetables just to make a hobby. It will be useful in her future mukbang. 

She's currently eating a serving of the black bean noodles while making all of these plans. 

She don't know how much would she receive in her salary and she don't want to guess because she might become disappointed. 

After making some of her long-term plans, she proceeds to what she will stream in the next 5 days. She only thought of 2 contents and decided that it's enough for now, since she might get some ideas later. 

She went to bed after finishing all of her tasks today. For some reason, the time felt so slow.