CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: Egg Fried Rice

“Good day everyone! I am Peach Yang, a new streamer! And today, I will show you of me cooking something and will do a mukbang after!”

“Today, I will be cooking a simple dish called Egg Fried Rice. Here are the ingredients; 2 eggs, Rice cooked in the morning, seasonings and oil.”

“I will start cooking now.”

Since no one was watching, she decided not to explain the process of her cooking. The eggs and rice was actually from the rewards that she received from the system. 

Even though her kitchen is small, it is complete and clean. It is also easy to look at because of the simple designs of it. 

Dining area was beside her kitchen so she immediately started cooking. Put enough oil then when it's already hot, put mashed garlic and stir it for a bit. She put the leftover rice in the morning. Stir it until all of the rice grain are hot again.

While she was doing that, there was actually a viewer entered her stream. That viewer just scrolled in 'Mukbang' section randomly trying to find a stream with food matches to her current food then accidentally clicked Peach's stream. 

That person was about to leave immediately but she smelled the aroma of egg fried rice. It was not even done yet but it already smells and looks like it is ready to eat.

The viewer is at work and is currently at break time. She always look for mukbang streams while eating. Even though she was not eating an egg fried rice, she still stayed in the stream and started typing in the comment section.

| Food Lover: I love the smell *Double Thumb up*

After noticing the change in her peripheral vision, Peach looked at it and notice the comment. She can't believe that she actually got a viewer so she started talking. 

“Hello, thank you for the compliment. Comments are really appreciated! I will be putting the eggs next and the dish will be ready.”

Then, she put the eggs between the rice and immediately stir them together. And when they are already mixed well, she started to transfer the egg fried rice in a presentable way. 

“I will be starting the mukbang now”, she said after putting the plate and spoon in the dining table. She also put a small kimchi beside the main dish and change the mode into Selfie mode. 

'Food lover' saw her and was amazed by Peach's beauty. 'Food lover' was thinking in her head, 'She might be the most beautiful mukbanger I have ever seen. Also a good cook! She should be famous. She does not smile but for some reason it still feels homey.' 

Going back to reality, she noticed the change of view mode, but she wants to taste is so she requested. 

[: Can you please turn on the sense of  taste plsss *praying*] 

Peach saw this and turn it on. Even though she was reluctant because of her lack of confidence in her cooking, she still wants to please her only viewer. 

“I already activated it. I will start eating now. Thank you for the food!”, she said while crossing her palms. 

Peach started eating and did not talk anymore. In her perspective, the taste was just okay and edible. But her only viewer already went crazy after tasting the dish. 

'Food lover' felt like it is illegal to taste the food. The quality of the taste is definitely better than what she has tasted in her whole life. She can't believe that it is an egg fried rice but immediately changed her mind. 

The taste was definitely 'egg fried rice' but on a different level. 

Peach also eat a spoon together with kimchi and 'Food Lover' was dazed because of the good food again. The latter started eating her own food as if she was eating the egg fried rice. She was thankful that her food does not have any taste of else she would vomit because of the mixture of taste. 

After eating, she really felt like she ate a good food without paying, she decided to give 2 gifts toward Peach.

After seeing this, Peach was a bit dumbfounded and recovered immediately. She did not expect to receive donations in her first day. 

“Thank you for the 2 gifts, Food Lover! Very much appreciated. I hope you like our food today.”

| Food lover: It's really delicious! When is the next stream? *Puppy eyes*

Peach wants to laugh after reading the comment. It seems like her only viewer like emoji very much. 

“I will stream everyday, starting 12 pm until I finished eating. I would be glad if you can come back!” 

Food lover take note to that in her brain. She also subscribed and turned on notification because she might forget. 

Peach saw this and was happy to have a subscriber. Even though it is just one, at least she was showing progress. She would try her luck againg tomorrow. After eating, she immediately said goodbye. 

“That's all for today, thank you to 'Food Lover' for staying here until the end. Bye~” 

| Food Lover: Thank you for the delicious food! See you tomorrow!

Peach ended the stream with happy feelings. She thought, 'I will try to become a better streamer'. She started cleaning what she used and started preparing for tomorrow's stream. She decided to check the task later.

'Food Lover' likes to share her experience in food towards her social media. Just by her codename, anyone could tell that she loves food. Aside from her office work, she would post on her social about her food everyday. 

Since she really love her experiend in Peach's stream, she started to share the link of the stream on her social and put a description, 'Definitely the best mukbang content I have ever seen! Wanna share this to y'all!' 

Some of her followers though she was just promoting her relatives or something, so they ignored it. But some are curious and clicked the link and were stuck there until the end. Some also followed. 

Meanwhile, the owner of the stream did not know the phenomenon happening in her streaming channel. 

[A/n: Equivalent of Donations

1 gift - 100 copper coins

1 truck - 1 silver

Etc. (secret for now)]