CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14: Lechon Kawali

Peach gave up and just let Z do what he wants. 

“Today, I will be cooking Lechon Kawali. Might be unfamiliar to most of you so you can just watch the finish product. To those who are not allowed in pork, this might be not for you, I'm sorry.”

Then, she started cooking. She put the haft kilo of the belly in a pot then put enough amount of water. She also put some secret ingredients to make the meat fragrant and flavorful.

Usually, this food doesn't need some boiling and just deep fry it immediately. This causes some cases that the meat is still raw, so it is better to boil it first. After boiling, she decided to use the flour that she got and put seasonings in there, and coat the pork belly. 

Then, she put it in the already hot oil and deep fry it two times. After that, she sliced it in a mouthful size, presented beautifully, and put into the table.

She just bought the already-made sauce on the market which really fits the lechon kawali. She also prepared a plain vinegar jist for an option. Again, the beverage would just be water.

The chat was already going crazy by this unusual but looking tasty food. Since the chat was already excited to taste this food, she started eating iy without any sauces. Even Peach was amazed by the taste. She just discovered this dish on the Internet and added some of her signature style.

| : Yoww... I wanna drink!

| : *points above* That's what I'm thinking too!

| : Crispy! Yummy! Soft! The only flaw is that we really need some drinks. Hehe

| : Ther emight be some minor here guys... Please beware of your language. Anyway, it's delicious!

| : Please... When is the giveaway? I'm dying to taste your food!

| : Yes! Giveaway please!

... 

The chat was flooded with the word 'giveaway' and some donations are coming too. This always happens in her stream and luckily for them, there really is a giveaway today! Since the chat can't wait anymore, she decided to announce it.

“Thank you for the donations. As for the giveaways, I will be picking 3 winners later and will deliver Lechon Kawali at 6 pm to the winners.”

Since doing a raffle of giveaways to the fans are normal to streamers, Quiver already got a function where she could pick random names in live viewers. So, she did not explain how she will pick the winners.

The viewers went crazy and even started to donate like crazy! After a while, the viewers went to 200+ already! Seems like the viewers called their acquaintances to participate for bigger chances of winning.

As to Z, he's just watching peacefully but when he heard the giveaways, he also started donating. This causes a headache to Peach.

“Guys... I appreciate the donations. But I think you don't need to donate just to have a bigger chance of winning. I don't think that's how it works.”

The viewers insisted,

| : According to my previous experience in other streamer, those who are donating more always wins.

| : No no. The platforms loves money so they would definitely choose the biggest donators as a winner.

| : What the... The one above is a bit...

| : so that means that the winner is already Z and we are just competing for the 2nd and 3rd winner? Lets donate more!

...

Peach was speechless and just continue to eat. Aside from praising the food, others are just donating like crazy. What if after the raffle, they would request a refund? She was not worried because of the money, but was worried that just because of a giveaway, her stream would be messed up.

After eating, she opened the raffle option and started picking already without talking. The viewers stopped what they were doing and just watched the result. They do not see the face of Peach anymore and did not know that she was upset.

“Congratulations to 'Dumpling Cheeks' for winning. Please PM me your address.”

Meanwhile, 'Dumpling Cheeks' who is just busy moderating, heard this and immediately commented.

| : Mu fantasy if fulfilled! Thank you miss Peach!

| : How lucky...

... 

“Congratulations to 'GuoguoNut' for winning. Pm me your address please.”

“Congrats to 'Miss Peach's Admirer' for winning. Please pm me your address.”

After that, many upset comments came and conforted eash other to better luck next time. 

| : But, even Z did not win! It seems like what miss Peach said is true. We don't need to donate just to win!

| : YES!  The winners are avid viewer of the stream. It seems like we need to just watch every stream of miss Peach.

| : I want a refund. Those winners might be just herself. She did it just to have many donations.

| : The one above is talking trash. Please ignore

| : What do you mean? Dumpling Cheeks is a mod here. He can't be miss Peach. While she's busy cooking, Dumpling Cheeks is also busy banning someone like you. *sarcastic smile*

... 

Peach already expected someone to request for a refund. She quietly refunded the user with 1 silver since that's what they* donated. It seems like there's no one requested for refund anymore and she was glad that there was no big mess happened. 

(*he/she)

(Admin “Z” donated 1 Plane with a message : Better luck next time)

Z, who donated 7 gold coins today, was also disappointed that he did not win. He did not regret that he donated big amount because this is just 0.000001% of his wealth. 

(A/n: lol) 

Peach was thankful that at least, most of her viewers are considerate. He ended the stream without showing her face.