CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22: Fake

Going back to Peach's stream, she was just talking to them with a certain topic because she can't see any questions being asked to her.

There would be one sometimes and she would anwer it. The current views was 50k, higher that expected. For some reason, the comments went fast again. 

| : Miss Peach! You have 100k subscribers now! Congratsss!

| : OMG Happy 100k!

| : Huhu I'm part of your 1k subs! Happy 100k!

| : Wooow Miss Peach I can't believe you're so big now! 

| : Happy 100k Subscribers! 

| : I can smell giveaways! 

| : Giveaways! 

| : Let's stop that giveaways first. Let's at least celebrate this achievement! 

| : I was once your doubters but I because an avid fan! Congrats! 

| : *spamming crying emoji*

| : Happy 100k subs from your beautiful and food lover mod! *heart*

| : Congrats to 100k Miss Peach! From Rich Kid mod hehe~

... 

Peach did not noticed at all that she was near to the mark. She was so happy and also cannot believe this achievement. She did not expect to reach 100k subscribers before a month of streaming.

She did not know that she broke a record and the platform would be making a shout out for her channel. 

“Thank you everyone, my old subscribers or new ones. Without y'all, I can't achieve this one and I hope that you will support me continuously! As promised, I will do a giveaway but 3 days after. I hope you could wait for that!”

| : Yes! Finally!

| : Next Goal is for Miss Peach's Podtome account to reach 1k followers! 

| : What? She has Podtome? 

| : Why am I not aware of this? 

| : You could search Peach Yang on the Podtome and you can see. She's also posting her stream there. 

... 

This... Peach did not make the account yet right. She check the application wnd indeed, she's still on her previous progress. She immediately made an announcement.

“Everyone, I don't have Podtome account or any other social aside from Quiver. Please help me report the account. I'm planning to make one but not now, but I will make one soon don't worry.”

| : Oh so that's what it is. Don't worry, I will hire water army to report it. 

| : Ohmy! I followed that account! I'm so sorry Miss Peach *crying*

| : Let's go everyone! 

| : That person is brave. Let's see until when will that bravery bring them. 

| : Let's do that later guys. Miss Peach is still streaming. 

| : Yes. Let's not leave Miss Peach. 

... 

“It's fine everyone, I was about to end the stream anyway. Please help me report the account. Again, thanks for the 100k subscribers and see you tomorrow!”, She ended the stream after that. 

Peach can't believe that someone would actually try to become her. She's knows it's messed up, but that also proves that she's getting bigger to the point that others would like to be her. It's kind of a compliment for her but it is still wrong. 

Mrs. Liang who is also watching the stream contacted someone, trying to help Peach too. She wants that person who tried to pe Peach to be punished properly. Luckily, she got a lot of connection and that is easy to do. 

Peach was about to start her stream. She can't think of any content so she decided to just chat with her viewers. When she started streaming, the comments was filled with good news. 

| : Peach, it was already reported Podtome already took action of it! 

| : Wow. The platform was too fast! 

| : YES! And I heard that the person behind was traced and was banned to use the platform. Even if they would make other accounts, they can't do it. 

| : What a good news! 

... 

Peach thanked everyone for their support and help. She chatted to the chat for a while and ended the stream. She was about to prepare for her simple food but she received a message from Quiver. 

Quiver: 

Good day, Ms. Yang. We would like to inform that you became the fastest streamer to gain 100,000 subscribers! We like to send our congratulations by inviting you to our upcoming event. 

The event has not been completely done yet, but we will inform you immediately when the plans are done. Please refrain from spreading information about the upcoming event until it was not announced by the platform. 

We hope for your continuous success and Thank you for choosing our platform! 

Sincerely, Quiver. 

This... There are too much surprises happening in her life. She felt alive again.