CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26: Always Present

Peach went shopping early in the morning and bought ingredients for the whole week stream. This time, she did not mind the price as long as the quality is good. 

She also decided to keep all the gold as savings and have the silver and copper coins for her daily spendings.

Today, she would not do any giveaway yet, but will certainly do it three times a week. That should be enough.

Peach started her stream and greeted everyone who's already watching.

| : I heard of this channel because of the announcement of Quiver.

| : Hello Miss Peach! You got a shout out from the Quiver!

| : I'm so proud of you *teary eyes*

| : When I discovered this channel, it only got a hundred subs. I can't believe you already grew this much! 

...

Peach checked her subscribers and it was already 120k subscribers! It seems like the shout out from the Quiver was effective. She decided to send her thanks later. 

Today, she will cook the lobsters and abalones. She would only eat a lobster and five abalones, then the rest would be gifted later to the two big bosses. 

She also prepared a pack of ramen to pair it up. As always, the responses were positive. 

“Everyone, I forgot to announce yesterday that I already made an account on Podtome! I will pin the link and if you like, you can follow me there! I'll try to post my personal life there.”

| : I'm definitely going to follow! 

| : Finally! 

| : I thought that it was another fake one. I almost reported it T.T

| : Don't worry *points above* me too hehe

... 

After streaming, she sent the food to Mrs. Liang and 'Z'. 

She was about to clean up when she received a private message on Quiver. 

Z: I don't have Podtome account. 

Peach was confused about this message. Still, she replied. 

Peach Yang: It's okay! 

Z: I will make it later. 

PY: Alright! 

Z: I'm present on today's stream.

PY: Yes, I noticed. Thanks for watching and donating! 

Z: You're welcome. The food was delicious. 

PY: I'm glad you like it! 

She was really confused. She only shortly responded in his messages. 'Z' don't need to report anything to her, but he did. 

She still understands the feedback part on her food, but on him making a Podtome account or saying that he's present on the stream was a bit confusing. She already mentioned him on the stream, so he doesn't need to say it in private message. 

Peach don't know what is the cause of this messages, but she thought that the other was just being friendly. 

This continues day by day. 'Z' was always present and would message her after the stream. 

She finally thinks that the cause of this was probably the discussions of the viewers that 'Z' was only present in giveaways. 

That must've been hurt his pride, she thought. 

She received another notification but this time, it is from Podtome. 

Her followers can send a message to her there, but it would not notify her and would only be put on 'message request'. She can only directly see messages from her friends. 

She opened the app and she saw that someone added her as a friend. Of course, there's a lot of subscribers who attempted to add her, but she only accepted Food Lover and Dumpling Cheeks.

She was not being picky or anything but for her, she would only accept someone as a friend on social when they were actual friends in real life.

Indeed, the two mods of her stream are not a friend that she can see daily, but their interaction online was enough for her to say that they were friends.

Setting aside that thoughts, she check the new friend request and the name was 'Zhan Liang'. The 'Liang' was familiar to her but she remembered that the 'Liang' that she knows is a 'Mrs.'. This person should be a man, so she decided to let it be.

Not long after, she received a message on Quiver. 

Z: I added you. 

Peach Yang: Huh?

Z: On Podtome. 

Peach was actually waiting for his friend request. She would wait for a 'Z' username to add her but until now, she did not receive anything. 

PY: Really? I did not noticed. What's your username? 

Z: Zhan Liang

Oh... So that's him? Peach was a now enlightened. Z's real name must be Zhan then, she thought. 

She immediately accepted the request and initiated the conversation on Podtome. 

Peach Yang: So this is yours? I thought you would use a 'Z' username again. 

Zhan Liang: The app won't allow me. 

Right! There are some rules when making a username. The only part that she's more confused is how on earth did he manage to make a 'Z' username on Ouiver. Well... maybe, it's allowed. 

She's very familiar with 'Liang' surname but she knows there are a lot of same surnames in the world. Out of curiosity, she still ask though. 

... 

PY: Is that your real name? 

ZL: It is

PY: Oh... Do you somehow know Mrs. Liang from my stream? Your wife maybe? 

ZL:... 

ZL: Eh... She's my mother.... 

... 

Peach wanted to slap herself. How embarrassing! But at the same time, there are some relief that she could feel after knowing that Mrs. Liang is his mother... for some reason... 

PY: OMG! I'm so sorry *face palm*

PY: No wonder...

ZL: It's fine. No wonder what? 

PY: Nothing!

No wonder there are two bigshots in her stream. Turned out that it was a family of rich.