CLOSURE

Sorry for the delay!

My plot for this story will be revealed here. Since I'm not planning to continue this, I would only put the main points. 

When Peach arrived at Area 1 for the contest, she would get a free accommodation, actually all of the invited streamers. 

When the live contest happened, her opponent does not welcome her at all. 

But she proved them otherwise by her cooking skills an bag the win. 

Meanwhile, Zhan watch all of this while sitting in the middle, as a shareholder. He was not biased at all. 

After that, Peach got more popular. 

While she's still at the Area 1, Mrs. Liang set another vacantion spot to the both of the Main Characters. 

They indeed met each other but only Zhan can recognize Peach. The latter find him handsome though. 

A lot of interaction would happen to them, but this time, Mrs. Liang did not set up anything. 

Since she's gotten more popular in doing mukbang now, her system task was also completed easily. 

Peach would still cook for 'Z' and Mrs. Liang. 

Until Zhan finally revealed his real identity. 

At first, Peach thought that she got what she have was because of Zhan's manipulation. 

Zhan immediately cleared the misunderstanding and immediately said that aside from giving big donations, he did nothing else. 

This makes Peach felt relief. 

Zhan is already interested in Peach starting day one and after many interactions together, he finally confessed what he felt. It actually took almost a year. 

Peach was very new to this and it's been a while since she felt loved. As a person that feels loved and needs love, she accepted this confession. 

She already got feelings for Zhan a long time ago, but since she already forgot the feeling of love, she's not sure. 

But after Zhan showed his feelings that he want to be with Peach in his lifetime, Peach also felt the same way to him. 

After years, he proposed. They got married, and decided to have kids. 

Of course, Mrs. Liang is the happiest aside from them. Their no.1 shipper. 

All of that event happened in her life while she's also continuing the task that the system is giving her.

She also decided to quit streaming after she finished all of the task. Although she's not sure if the task would end at all. 

Indeed, the task has an end and the last task was not actually about cooking or streaming related. The last task was:

Last task:
“Find someone you would want to be by your side for the rest of your life.”

With words highlighted below: Task Completed

She somehow unintentionally completed all of it. 

Finally, the origin of the system is finally revealed. 

It turned out that the system was made by his father while her mother was pregnant with Peach. 

The technology was already very advanced in their era and her fater make it because parents tend to overthink about their children's future. 

The system actually reveals a letter that contains his parents' reason behind making the system. 

Their over thinking actually payed off because Peach's live has change to a better one. 

Peach cried while reading the last note and the system immediately self-deleted itself. 

Although the prices were not that valuable to others, it became a sentimental value to Peach. Luckily she kept all of the awards. 

After years, Peach and Zhan got a twin boy and a girl. And due to many demands from her channel, she decided to upload some small clips of her daily life with her new family. 

She quitted live streaming mukbang, but she did not quit cooking. Zhan being the luckiest person to taste Peach's cooking everyday. 

In case I forgot some important details, please drop your questions and I will try to answer it. Thank you for reading this even though it was dropped. I really appreciate you who managed to find my story. 

-Casanovaaa000