CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5: Unexpected

After cleaning, Peach checked her task. She heard a couple of sound while streaming but ignored it since she was still streaming.

When she open the little diamond, she was flooded with a lot of notification. 

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.] 

[New Task: Have your first viewer.

Reward: Chopstick]

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.]

[New Task: Have first follower. 

Reward: Bowl] 

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.

[New Task: Receive a Donation. 

Reward: Ramen Pot] 

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.

[Next task: Start a Ramen Mukbang

Reward: 5kg flour] 

[CLAIM ALL]

Peach was not expecting to complete tasks while she was not aware. Si immediately pressed claim all and received the rewards. She was not lacking in all of the rewards but anything free is a good reward itself.

It seems like she have to change plans for the dish in tomorrow's stream because of the task. The system already gave what Peach needed for tomorrow adding the remaining egg that she did not use. 

She started preparing for the changes again and it was finally night. She did not visit her channel in that night. 

It is her second day of streaming now. When she opened her channel, she saw that she already got 28 subscribers and her first stream got 58 views! 

Because of this, Peach felt more pressured. She will do a simple dish today but very popular in Mukbang. She hopes that if someone would watch her stream, they would not be so disappointed. 

She started the stream in a Selfie mode and after a minute, there are 2 viewers. After seeing that, Peach started talking. 

“Good day! Today I will be doing a simple mukbang. I will be making an Instant Ramen.”

“The ingredients are 2 packs of Ramen and egg. Ther eis also an instant rice if I crave later. I will start immediately.” 

She change into POV mode and went to the kitchen just like what she did in her yesterday's stream. 

| Food Lover: Present! Looking forward already! *excited*

| Jiji Porky: Recommend by *points above*! You're so pretty! I'm glad that I clicked the link!

| FL: *proud face* 

Peach saw this and was really thankful. No wonder there are some people who visited her channel. 

“Hello again to Food Lover! Thank you so much for the recommendation. It means a lot to me! Welcome and thank you Jiji Porky! I hove you like our stream!”, She said while finally smiling. 

While waiting for the water to boil, she went to Selfie mode again and looked at the comment section. She also noticed thag the viewer became 5 and greeted them. 

| : Hi miss Peach! Sorry I'm late

| FL: You're welcome! You deserved it! *heart*

| : I'm sooo hungry~

| : Please share a TMI! 

| : Thanks for the Idea! *points above*

Peach entertained her viewers and said, “Hmm, I don't know if this is considered as TMI but whatever. This pot is new. That all!” 

| : That's a bit not so TMI but also TMI, if you know what I mean *laughing* 

| : Agree! 

| : The water is boiling! 

Peach also noticed it and changed to POV mode again. She put the seasonings first, stir a bit and put the two uncooked noodles. She let it boil for a few minutes then added the mixed egg. She preffer cooked egg than raw so that's why she added the egg while the ramen is still not cooked. 

After it was already done, she carried the pot into the table and put it in the placemat. The chopsticks, kimchi and instant rice are alzo ready. She used the lid as her bowl. 

She changed into Selfie mode and turned on the sense of taste because of requests. 

“This is spicy so for those who are not into spicy foods, I think this is not for you. Thank you for the food” 

She started eating. As a daughter of a chef, she's really good at eating. While slurping her noodles, her viewers are satisfied in their two senses. 

Even those who don't like spices actually continued to watch. The dish was spicy but in a good way. For some reason, the streamer that they are currently watching can really change a simple dish into a special one. 

The live views rises up to 14 and some also give some donations. Peach gave her thanks after bites.