CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20: Savings

After stream, Peach read information about the space farm while eating rice and vegetable soup. 

It really exists and the appearance used was actually a ring. The cost was a bit... Not too friendly for her situation. 50 gold coins for the cheapest one and it has 100 square meters. 

It's enough for Peach because she was just planning to do farming for her daily food. She estimated that she would not be able to buy it immediately when she receives her salary.

The part were the time inside the space was faster than the actual time is true, but the speed was actually not just '7x speed' but people actually need to pay additional every speed... 

5 gold for '2x', 10 gold for '3x' and so on. People need to pay 35 gold coins when they want the '7x', and it is the maximum speed. 

Peach wants the 7x speed, and she would be able to save money. If she would buy 3x first then decided to buy 7x later, that means she already spent 45 gold coins. If she really wants to buy one, she should really save for her long-term plans. 

As for the inventories of the space land, just like the space watch, the time on it was not working. Fertilizers can be also put in it aside from seeds and crops. The only problem of it was they would only give 10 inventories in every hectare owned. 

Of course, that problem was not bug and the maker of the space land knows that. 10 inventories is really small if a person doesn't have space watch. 

After harvesting the crops, people could just put the crops on the space watch immediately. Peach decided that she would only pud seeds and fertilizers in the inventory of land. 

Because of her streaming career, she started to see hope and started dreaming again. If it was not for the system, she would have not gone into this path. She was still oblivious of its origin and as long as it doesn't bring harm to her, she let it be.

Aside from having a food for her own, Peach actually decided to enter a bit of farming because of her mother. She felt very bad that for the past years, she would only focus her time on learning to cook. 

Her mother teaches her on how to plant when she was young and all of that was ignored when she grew up. It was definitely because of the trauma of losing her parents' lives but she realized that she should not blame her mother's work. 

As much as she wants to deny it, she actually blamed her mother when she was young. Everybody have that times where children started to doubt their parent's action and would rebel. 

Peach have that episode too, but when she's already on the right age, she would just avoid doing planting-related stuffs. Now, she wants to try a bit to at least understand her mother's side and for closure. 

Farming may be a bit not related to tree-planting, but at least she could try to appreciate her mother. She knew that it is too late for it to regret, but at least she still did something.

Peach still has a lot of time before she would start her stream, and she decided to make her social media on Podtome. She doesn't know when she would reveal it since almost all of her plans for her fourth week of streaming was changed. 

If someone would request for it today, she would share it but if none, she will have to wait for the 30th day of streaming. 

She named the account, 'Peach Yang' to be consistent and for the profile picture... dumplings it is. She would change the profile in the Quiver and Podtome together when it's prepared so that it is also consistent. She did not make the account immediately and just exit the app because she was unsatisfied. 

Peach started streaming in her living room, greeted viewers who would comment and donate. When viewers exceed 5k, she started speaking her 'not so' introduction. 

“Welcome everyone. Your most awaited QnA portion is here! I could only answer appropriate ones and if only I could read it. Let's start!” 

| : Hello~ I'm a fam since kimchi fried rice happened! What's your real name? 

| : How old are you? 

| : You're so pretty! Whats your skin routine? 

| : Where do you live? Can I visit? 

| : You must be a minor. Kids should just focus on their studies. Stop streaming. 

| : Some are creepy, some are rude. Please ban them mods! 

| : Are you a master chef somewhere? 

| : What your main job? 

| : The person that said that Miss Peach should just stop streaming must be jealous.

| : I just visited her account and she got 3 views on her stream. Congrats... you're the one who should stop streaming. 

| : Are you really rich or not? 

... 

The comments was fast even though it was already in slowmode*. Peach tried to read fast too. Mean comments was ignored immediately. 

(*each person cannot comment immediately after sending one. The cooldown depends on the stream owner.)

“Everyone, let's not be mean to a mean person. We're not the same with them. Anyway, my real name is definitely Peach Yang, and I'm not a minor... I'm on my early twenties and I live somewhere on Area 5.”

Peach continues: “I'm not a master chef but I graduated, so I should be a chef. I don't have any jobs aside from streaming, and as you can see, I'm not rich.”

Mrs. Liang is watching, donating nonstop after replaying yesterday's stream. This is just the only thing that she could appropriately help Peach without destroying the latter's image. She doesn't want the 'recommendation incident' to happen again.

Peach was really embarrassed and thankful after seeing this: “Thank you very much Mrs. Liang. I will definitely return this favor someday.”