CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13: What a Boss 

Peach just got home from the market to buy ingredients after eating in restaurant and sat down on the couch. She finally checked her rewards and it was already a week of her streaming and the 5th day of going to restaurants enjoying the delicacies. 

Of course, there would be unfortunate encounter, like the food served was not fresh or the staff were unethical. This experience cannot be avoided, so good reviews on people are really important when visiting restaurants. This is what she learned again. 

When she clicked the diamond and clicked the CLAIM ALL, she got a total of 5 rewards, one from normal task and 4 from special task, since the first mystery box was already claimed by her.

She got 5 kg of pork belly from the normal task and baking stuff for the special task. Baking... She not really good at it, but the reward should have a purpose. She checked the recipe that she already got and indeed, it was a recipe of making a cake.

She already got 5kg of flour from the other task, and the system seems to know this, so it did not give her in the mystery box anymore. This mystery box seems to be random but the truth is, it was already fixed that the proce would be baking items or ingredients. 

She set aside the baking stuff together, not planning to do it yet. As to the pork belly, she did not expect to receive that much. Then, the system made a sound. 

[New task: Do a food giveaway! 

Reward: Oven] 

This... The reward was a bit too much compared to the previous rewards. Is this what they call, 'the more you give, the more you receive'? It seems like the system really wanted her to start baking. Well, she's already planning to do a giveaway in the first place, since her community are getting bigger. She decided to immediately do it tomorrow. 

It was already the 8th day of streaming and the changes in her life was already big. She currently have atleast 500 followers and atleast 100 live viewers in average. A great milestone. She also made 'Food Lover' and 'Dumpling Cheeks' as moderators with their consent. 

After that day Z gave a massive ammount of donation, he did not appear in the stream anymore. Even the viewers who saw the scene are also wondering where he is. Everyone, even Peach, could see whether he is watching or not because of the admin title. 

Peach did not think of it too much since everyone have a life to do. It is also obvious that the other party is rich so he should be busy as well. 

She started her stream and as always, she would wait for people to come for five minutes. From time to time, she would unconsciously look at the top left of the comment section, where Z's name was on it. It was still gray which means that he's not here. 

| : There's a new update on Quiver. There's a new feature added in the donation. 

| : Anyone can donate 1 'Plane' or 1,000 'Truck' for a gold coin Only rich fans can afford that *sad*

| : Wow, what did the staff ate that they suddenly added new features? 

| : Maybe their profits fell of. Jk

| : Might be true *points above*. They want to milk more of the streamer's profit. 

| : Even though there's a new feature, only an idiot would use that much of money. 

... 

The 'idiot' just entered the stream with a normal face. He was not able to make every donations unlimited, but at least he can donate a bigger amount now and was satisfied with that. Technically, he's the new owner of Quiver because he got the biggest share, but he would not manage the platform. 

Peach saw his name turned green which is a sign that he was watching. She was about to greet him but she was instead 'greeted' with a donation. 

(Admin “Z” donated 1 Plane with a message : Thanks for the food.)

Her mouth closed itself, not knowing what to say. Indeed, she's aware of the new update but ignored it since it's rare to receive that big of money. Especially that she's just a new streamer. 

She managed to speak eventually, “Umm, thanks for the donation Sir Z. You're also welcome. That much money is not necessary. Gifts or truck are enough. I appreciate it!” 

No one suspected the 'Thanks for the food' since it is a broad sentence. It could mean that he's thanking in advance for the food Peach will cook in her stream. 

Not long after, another donation pop out. 

(Admin “Z” donated 1,000 Trucks with a message : Like this?) 

Peach : ... 

The comments : ... 

That was just the same amount. 

The comments went insane. 

| : The boss is back! 

| : I'm sorry I take back my words. There's no idiot person hehe... 

| : Boss, do you have a job offer? Can I apply?

| : Can you be my boyfriend? *cute expression*

| : Inappropriate person here! 

| : I was just joking... 

| : Why do I feel like this boss like our miss Peach? Bro, please get in line! It's a bit long. 

| : Yes! Even if you're rich, we are just equal when it comes to this thing! 

Of course there would still one or two who would throw hate on comments but was immediately dealt by the moderators. 

Peach thinks that Z might be donating because he thought that's how everyone would send a message for her to see. He have not tried to type in chat box so Peach speculated this. 

“You don't have to donate when sending a message. You can just comment and I can notice it immediately because you are an admin here.”

(Admin “Z” donated 1,000 Trucks with a message : I know.) 

... She don't know what to say anymore.