CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11: Pasta

Peach ended the stream, still surprised. Even though Z did not ask anything in return, she decided to deliver food as a exchange gift.

She decided to cook a pasta and a toast bread. That is the best thing that she could think of right now, since that's the most expensive ingredients that she bought. She plans to eat this food in the 7th day of stream but she has to change plans.

She still have other ingredients because her supposed menu in the 2nd day stream was changed into the ramen given by the system.

Before cooking, she sent a message to Z to ask for an address. She did not want to cook a food then turned out that the other party won't reply. Better sure than waste food.

She bravery message : Good day Sir. Sorry to disturb. I would like to send my thanks by giving a dish that I will personally cook. Can I have an address on where I can deliver it later? 

Z was about to go to his late lunch appointment when he heard a notification sound. When he saw that it was in Quiver, he opened it and saw Peach Yang's message. After he read the few sentences, he was about to refuse. But when he saw that she will give a food, he changed his reply.

:“ Area 1, **** Subdivision, Liang's Residency.”

He sat back on his chair and said, “Cancel my appointments today.”

... This is a bit too much. The person who his boss supposed to meet might be at the restaurant already. Since he was the one who will thell the other side about the unfortunate news, it is sure that he will be scolded by the other. His secretary was having a hard time these days...

Going back, Peach already received the address and was a bit confused and shocked. Area 1? Only big time people are living there. The address was short too, so she's wondering whether her package would reach there. 

She also want to back out since the ingredients only cost 200 copper coins in total. What if he wont like it? But she still made sure that the ingredients thst she will use is good quality. That's the most important. 

Anyway, she started cooking the pasta with cream flavor. She boiled water then put the hard pasta on the hot water. While waiting for it to be cook, she started cooking the sauce. She put olive oil and garlic then stir them until it's enough. Then, put the cream that she will use with other secret ingredients. 

When the sauce is thick enough, she put the cooked pasta then mixed it together. In between these process, she would toast the bread that is good to pair with the sauce.

She started to pack the food and wrapped it properly. She want to deliver it while it is still hot. It should arrive in the destination for about a few minutes. 'Food Lover' was from Area 18, so it took above an hour to reeach the food Peach delivered, since the latter lives in Area 5.

She then message Z: “Please wait for a few minutes. I already delivered it!”

Peach can finally relax a bit. 

Z was just sitting on his chair, closing his eyes. It was 1:30 in the afternoon when he received the last message of Peach. It was currently 2:00 pm and he did not do anything, just waiting for the time. 

His secretary was the most confused one. 'Is the boss sick, that's why he cancelled all his appointments? He won't eat too. What's the problem?', he thought.

After a few minutes, someone rang the doorbell, a rare occasion. The boss immediately opened his eyes and personally went downstairs. The housekeeper already opene the dopr and accepted the package after inspection. When she turned around she saw his boss coming to her. 

The boss show his hand as if he wants something. The housekeeper immediately gave the package. He turned around then went to the kitchen, opened the package and saw a delicacy. The smell of the food tempted him to take a bite. 

He did not even looked at his secretary behind him who is confused. Did the boss ordered a delivery food? This has never happened before. Good thing the secretary already ate first, but he also smelled the aroma and can't help looking at the food. 

The boss took a bite of the food and the flavor immediately spread. He can't help mut have a bite again and luckily, the food was still hot. He did not talk while eating and just ate. When the pasta was already finished, she looked at the bread and the remaining sauce. He also noticed a small letter that he did not see because of his focus on the food. 

“I hope this reach to the right destination. I cooked more than one serving so you can share it with anyone if you want. The bread taste good when paired with the sauce. Thank you again! :)” 

After he read, he thought, 'Good calligraphy' .  Then looked at the food which is 'more than one serving' but almost gone, thinking that it was still not enough. 

Then, he ate the bread following the instruction and finished the food. He drank the water prepared by the housekeeper and wiped his mouth. He also took the paper note and ask the other housekeeper to clean the table and don't throw the container. 

Feeling satisfied, he messaged back Peach saying: “I finished eating it. Thank you.”

The secretary who's just following can't help his curiousity anymore and asked, “Boss... Where did that food came from?” 

The man only looked at him and said, “None of your business” 

...Life sucks