CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19: Tour

Peach opened her stream in her kitchen as usual. When the viewers started to rise, she started to speak. 

“Hello everyone! Welcome back and welcome to new viewers! As I said yesterday, I will not do a mukbang for 5 consecutive days. Today, I will tour you to my humble home!”

| : Finally we will know if she's a rich kid or not. 

| : Yes. It's still a bit suspicious that she got recommended because the viewers bought it. 

| : Oh please... It's a very sunny day, and I could tell that some here have a bad odor already. 

| : I don't understand why would some people waste their time to hate. 

| : It's okay to doubt but do y'all really have to be vocal about it? 

| : Stop it everyone! Let's focus on the stream! 

| : FOCUS! 

| : Good vibes only, please "smile*

... 

The two bigshots was actually not watching right now. She ignored the chat and changed the camera view to POV Mode and looked around the kitchen first.

“This is where I cook and eat. Most of you should already know. I don't want to open my fridge because it's embarrassing. So... Yeah! Let's go to the living room!”

She walked for a few second and arrived at the destination: “This is my living room. A couch and a TV is enough... Pretty boring right?”

Indeed, her living roon only consists of a couch and a TV that was not used at all. No flowers or design. Anyone would think that it was a new apartment. 

| : This must be scripted! This is not her house! No designs at all! 

| : Not anyone likes to have designs in their homes bro. Your house must be full of flower curtains.

| : It's just the start guys. Could you just watch? 

| : The chat is annoying today.

...

Heated discussions are happening in the chat. Peach was aware of this and decided to ignore the chat until the tour was done. 

“Next would be the two rooms. My room first!.”

She entered her own room. It doesn't have any special features, but very clean. There's a bed with a small table beside it and a frame that was facing on the wall so that the viewer cannot see it. There's also a small closet and a door for bathroom. She was reluctant to do a tour but for the content, she has to do it.

“This is where I sleep. Pretty simple. I'm just a normal person before I started streaming, and I am living alone. Buying decoration is definitely not my priority. I hope you're not too disappointed about this tour today. ”

| : You're right! What's wrong with having little things? What wrong with people who don't like material things? 

| : Haters gonna hate! Don't worry about it Miss Peach. At least we learned something about your life. 

| : Not disappointed at all! I'm also living alone and I can relate to you! 

... 

She went to the other room. Inside were a bed and a table with picture frame again. The room was bigger than Peach's and there are also some things that were put on the side. Not organized but clean.

“This is my parents' room. Due to unfortunate circumstances, they're not with me anymore. All the things on the room are my memories of them. So you might wondering where are my parents. So that's answer your question. I think that's about it on the tour.” 

She change the camera into 'Selfie Mode' and continued talking with a smile: “I realized that it's a bit boring. I will do better tomorrow! Let's talk to each other first until I stream for an hour.”

She only spent 5 minutes waiting for the audience and 20 minutes doing a tour on her house. 

| : I don't know what happened to your parents and I know it's rude to ask. I hope people here should respect that. 

| : Well said *points above*

| : I'm suddenly craving a food. Sorry bout that.

| : You can keep your cravings for yourself. 

| : (Mentions Above) How rude *cry*

| : Where are you from Miss Peach? 

... 

There are 40k live viewers and it is expected to be low since most of her viewers were probably in her channel to watch mukbang and not interested to dive in her personal life. 

Peach read the question and responded: “As to where I live, you will know tomorrow. I will do the QnA portion tomorrow.”

Since the chat are full of questions that was supposed to be on the content tomorrow, she decided tha she will ask the question instead. 

“Does any of you have experience in planting vegetables just for family's food? Do you have any recommendations to beginners and on how to choose lands?” 

| : Wooow, Miss Peach must be planning something! 

| : Sorry... I'm just an office worker. 

| : I only do business. Hehe

| : If doing business is only, then my job must be useless. 

| : *points above* you're funny... 

| : I suggest that you buy a space land. It was made for planting so the soil should be good quality. 

... 

Peach never heard of space land before, but from the sound of it, she was excited. “What is space land?” 

Viewers who knows immediately responded. 

| : It's very useful! It's like our space watch, so you can bring the land wherever you want. 

| : It's a new discovery and I think it's expensive. Not very good option for those who have small budget but the space land was definitely better than actual land. 

| : The time inside was very fast. A day outside would be 7 days inside. Since anything that have life can enter there, a person should be careful not to enter it. 

| : People should not enter the space land. To be able to plant, it will be just like a game and there's an instruction on how to use it. 

| : There's an inventory for seeds and inventory for food harvested. But I think it is better for you to research about it more. 

... 

Comment section is really helpful. Some information are repeated in the chat that confirms its credibility. This is a great chance for Peach. She would buy a house first, then buy the space land if she could.