CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16: Recommendation

After delivering the food, the task was completed and she claimed the reward. The notification immediately sounded one by another. 

[New Task: Have 100 subscribers 

Reward: Black Bean Noodles Ingredients] 

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.] 

[New Task: Have 100 Live Viewers

Reward: Vegetables (Random)] 

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.] 

[New Task: Stream for 1 month

Reward: Random Tools] 

[CLAIM ALL] 

It seems like the system expected that she would not reach that milestone even after a week. Indeed, it was a rare phenomenon. 

She have one problem now and that is money. She claimed all the rewards and she's glad that the rewards are heplful financially. Ingredients are the best reward now that she's having a hard time managing her remaining money. 

She regretted choosing monthly salary as an option. She could've chose a weekly salary or immediately receiving the reward, but did not because she thought she will not have viewers immediately. She also thought that she can still live with her savings for a year, but now that her ingredients was a bit expensive than before, she's having a hard time. 

Still, she went to street food stall so that she can save money. She hoped that the task would still work. She found a stall with many people. She ate fishcakes first then ordered fried foods and rice cakes. Of course she does not forget the sundae. 

The sweetness and spiciness of the rice cakes are definitely top notched. She would dip the fried foods and sundae into the rice cakes' sauce.The food was cost effective and she spent 70 copper coins. 

After eating, the system actually gave a reward. Even though it's just a stall, the system might be considering it as eating at outdoor restaurants. A bit far-fetched but it seems like it's a loophole of the system. As long as she would visit a place that there's a food, it was automatically identified as a restaurant. 

The next day, she was busy making dumplings after she ate in the morning. She decided to make 10 pieces and 10 pieces later at the stream to not waste much streaming time. 

Yes, she was craving dumplings last week again and decided to eat it on stream. This might be the unofficial favorite of hers, since she unconsciously would crave this food from time to time. 

She started the stream and talked to the early birds first. The viewers immediately asked if there are giveaways today. The luck was not on their side today because Peach was not planning to do a giveaway for the time being. 

The admin was not present today. 'It seems like he's busy again' , she thought. She started to make the other dumplings while explaing the mixture of the ingredients. She did not know that another bigshot was watching her. 

The 'bigshot' was actually listening carefully in her words and wanted to learn and cook it later. That person also contacted the platform and bought a recommendation slot for Peach Yang. 

This slot means that a live stream would be displayed in the front page when the app is opened by people. Even when clicking 'mukbang' content, the live stream would appear first as recommendation. 

There are a total of 10 slots of recommendations stream in home page and in categories and they were ranked. The bigshot bought the top 10 slot for category, 'mukbang' since top 10 in home page cannot be bought.