CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6: Steamed Leche Flan

She already ended the stream and checked the donations that she received. Surprisingly, she got 11 gifts! That should be 1100 copper coins in total and to get her share, she should receive 550 copper coins!

Peach was thankful that she got promoted by 'Food Lover' and wants to give her a gift. So she decided to make a desert since she had enough ingredients to make one recipe. 

Since you can private message someone on Quiver, she sent a message to 'Food Lover' to ask for her address. 

'Food Lover' saw the notification and immediately replied. She even ignored her current job. 

Peach immediately prepared the ingredients. Eggs, 2 kind of milk, cheese and sugar. This imgredients is for making a Steamed Leche Flan. 

She separated the yellow and white yolk because she will only use the yellow part. After that, she put the milks and mix it well. After that, she set it aside first and melted the sugar. 

She already prepared a metal container. Since she doesn't have any tools for making a leche flan, she tried to find any substitute and found a box-shaped container. She poured the melted sugar first, only until the bottom is covered. Then, she poured the mixture. She manage to make two. 

She covered it with foil paper and steamed it with the already boiling water. After it was done, she removed the foil and put it in a plastic container with lid.

 The other one that she will give to 'Food Lover' was already prepared and wrote a small message. She let it sit first until it was not hot anymore. One was also put the lid, and was refrigerated.

It was best to taste it warm but also good when cold. Since Peach just finished eating, she was not in the mood to eat at the moment. 

She already delivered the food and after an hour, 'Food Lover' already received it. She gave the address of the company because she was still working. Her current location was really far to where Peach is, but because of technology, the delivery was safe and fast.

Good thing her work today was not that many so she still have time for this. She opened the letter and read the content of it. 

“It was not hot anymore so when you reached your home, refrigerate it first before eating it. Thanks for the support and for the promotion on my channel <3”

'Food Lover' was touched and posted the gift with the letter. She was able to eat it at night and without doubt, it was delicious. She immediately post after she ate. She unconsciously promoted Peach's channel.

'Food Lover' just really like to post about what's happening in her 'food' life. The other viewers that got recommended by her also postet on their socials and also promoting Peach. 

Of course, Peach did not gave a gift just to be promoted again. It was really just a pure intention of giving thanks. Feeling tired, she lay down on the couch and scroll on her hologram. When she saw the diamond, she face palmed because she forgot to check again.

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.

[New Task: Stream for a week

Reward: Pork Belly] 

After receiving the flour, she face palmed again beause she could've preserve the white egg. But it's too late now because she already put inedible things there to make a face mask. Anyway, too late to regret it now. 

As for tomorrow's stream, there would be a lot to prepare. She immediately stand from lying on the couch, felt dizzy for a second, then became normal agan and prepared for hee ingredients.