CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25: First Salary

Peach checked the system and found the words that she was expecting.

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.]

She claimed it and immediately checked her inventory. The new things that she could see was a non-stick pan and a chopstick... 

Well, not that exciting since it is not a rare item, but she noticed a certain logo that she's familiar with. She can't recall it no matter how hard she thinks. 

Again, no one should complain about free things.

Not long after, she heard multiple system notifications.

[New Task: Have 1,000 Subscribers 

Reward: Lobsters ]

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.]

[New Task: Have 1,000 Live Viewers

Reward: Abalones ]

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.]

[New Task: Gather 10,000 Views in Total

Reward: Noodle Maker Machine]

[Task completed! Press CLAIM to get reward! Check space watch for your reward.]

[CLAIM ALL]

What a luxury! Finally good things. Peach was very excited and immediately pressed claim all. 

What she was most excited is the noodle making machine. This is the most convenient thing for her and she also does not have that equipment. When she will make a giveaway soon, it would be an easy job. 

When receiving the seafoods, she thought that it would be small amounts. It turned out that the system gave her 3 lobsters at 15 abalones. So generous! 

As time goes by, the rewards are getting better. Peach was thankful enough that the system guided her in this path but to actually receive something from your hardwork makes her do the best that she can. 

For some reason, there are no new task from the system. It seems like there are still no key words that could trigger the next task. 

She received another notification but this time, it's not from the system. It was actually from Quiver personnel that was assigned to her. 

Quiver P70: Good day! It's been a month since you've been streaming and we would like to inform you that your share was already sent in your account. Please verify if you have seen it. 

Total amount donated to your channel was 74 gold coins, 243 silver coins, and 800 copper coins. 

The split was 37 gold coins, 121 silver coins, and 1.3k copper coins. 

Thank you for choosing Quiver! 

It's finally here! The long awaited salary that will certainly change her future plans. She checked her bank account and indeed, it was already there. 

Before celebrating, she sent a message back first then added some important factors. 

Peach Yang: I already received it. Thank you very much! 

I would like to ask if it is possible to change the salary day. If it is, can I choose to immediately receive my share on donations? 

That would be all. Thank you! 

The personnel immediately replied;

: It is indeed possible. It will be effective immediately tomorrow :) 

Peach did not reply anymore. 

All of these gold coins are donations from Mrs. Liang and 'Z'. They were really a game changer. 

She felt really emotional. Almost all of her journey, she had been spending 150 copper coins daily. All of that are for food only. She does not have time to buy her wants at all. She thought that it would be like this for her whole life. 

Indeed, people who doesn't have problems financially would say 'money can't buy happiness'. These people most probably did not experience the hardship of not having money at all. 

Of course, people would choose 'have money but not happy' instead of 'no money and not happy', right? 

For Peach who had a rough years without money, of course she would be happy when receiving this big amount.