CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: Bibimbap

It was already the 3rd day for streaming. Peach was confident that ever.

Turned on her stream and only a fwe second, someone already commented. 

| FL: First! *smile*

Peach greeted her, “Hello Food Lover! You're very early.” Not long after, there was already 5 viewers.

| Dumpling Cheeks: Sorry for not watching yesterday *crying*. Got really busy. *donated 2 gifts*

| : Rich sister? *poins above*

| DC: I'm not! 

Peach saw the donation and immediately said her thanks. She was not even streaming for 5 minutes and she already got donation. What a progress!

But after she read the name, she craved for dumplings. I guess that would be the menu for next week since the schedule for the week is already packed.

After waiting for five minutes and talking to the viewers, she already got 15 viewers. She immediately introduced the food for today.

“Today, I will be making Bibimbap. Just a simple dish but very filling. I already cooked the rice so I will stir fry the ingredients now”

She stir-fried the vegetables individually and also cooked a fried egg since she really prefer cooked than raw. She did not add some meat because she did not buy it.

| : She was just stir-frying the vegetables but why does it smells so good?

| : agree! *points above* I don't even eat vegetables but this looks and smell appetizing!

| : I agree too! Does her oil have special ingredients?

| : The comment above me is funny *laughing*

| DC: I think it was just skills. Idk anymore I'm very hungry~ *donated 1 gift*

| : Dumpling must be very rich! She really likes donating.

| DC: I said I'm not a 'she' 

| : Oh I thought what you meant previously was you're not rich hehe

Peach sended her thanks again and she already finished cooking. She will use the bowl that the system gave her. She put rice first then the vegetables around it. Then finally putting the fried egg at the center. The sauce and kimch was at the table.

She sat down and thank the blessin9g. She put the sauce and started mixing it. Just by the look of it, anyone would definitely buy it if it was for sale.

She started eating with normal face and just looked at the comment section. This was the first time that she looked at the comments while eating, so she was stunned when she read the comments going faster. 

| : I almost swallowed my tongue! How are you not famous! 

| : Beautiful and an amazing cook! Wife material! If only I am a man *sad*

| : I'm a man! Will you marry me? *pitiful*

| : Indeed it was delicious, but the person above should control himself. 

| : Definitely subscribing! I can't wait for another stream to come! 

| : While waiting, the person above should replay the previous stream. It will be worth it! 

| : Why are you all so impressed? It's judt a Bibimbap. Anyone can make it. You all must be hired by this streamer who only got 48 viewers. 

| : This person *points above* is dumb. If anyone can make it, there should be no bibimbap restaurants in the world! 

| : Yes anyone can make it but not anyone can make it delicious like this. If you're so good, you should start streaming too *sarcastic smile*

| : Stir-frying a vegetable might look easy. But not anyone can cook it right. Some are overcooked, some are still uncooked and others are even burned. Sauce can be a big factor too. This streamer should have a secret in her sauce. In easier term, she's just an expert. This is from a certified food lover. 

| FL: The one above me must be really food lover like me *heart*

| DC : Delicious delicious delicious! *donated 5 gifts*

| : The hater did not comment anymore. Must be because she can't think of anything to hate *laugh*

Peach did not know that her food could be delicious from other's perspective. This caused her to gain a bit of confidence in her cooking skills. She also did not notice that she already got 48 live viewers if the hater did not mentioned it.

Speaking of hater, she can't believe she already have one. She was not sad because of it though. According to many, having a hater means you are starting to have fame. Haters are formed because of jealousy. Instead of being depressed for having a hater, thank them instead because they visited her channel and added a view count.

After finishing her food, she thanked those who gave gifts and chatted with them for a bit. Even though she was not eating anymore, her viewers reached 60 for some reason.

| : Her voice relieved my stress. Is that even possible?

| : I could watch her all day!

| : You should also stream even though you're not doing a mukbang!

She saw this comments and thought about it for a moment. But she was not planning to do it for now since her focus was doing a mukbang.

She said her goodbyes and ended the stream despite complaints that she should stay longer. She also got a lot of donations but did not look at it. She will just wait for the day she can receive her salary since she can only receive them monthly.