CHAPTER 28

Chapter 28: Fly

It was already the day that Peach would fly to Area 1 for the event. She was very excited despite receiving some hates from other streamers' fans.

She had never ride a plane in her whole life so she doesn't have passport. Luckily, she had a lot of time to get one. 

Her flight was scheduled in 10 am and decided that she would stream in the evening. 

It is estimated that she would arrive there in evening. Indeed, the transportation was faster than previous era.

Even though Area 1 is very far from Area 5, it would only take hours. If this is the previous era, it would take days.

The food deliveries or even packages only take a few minutes to an hour to deliver it to the buyer. This was because they would only transport goods and not people.

If people would use this method when going far, it was not good for the well-being. Discoverers still finding ways to make it possible. 

Going back, Peach arrive at the airport waiting for her flight. No packages are needed to personally carry, but their space watches would still be inspected before entering the airport.

When it was announced that they were now allowed to enter the plane, she immediately complied and find her seat. 

The platform bought her a vip seat to make her comfortable. The service was good too.

When the plane takes off, she checked her land space to look at her plants. 

The lettuces, cabbages, potatoes, and radishes are ready to be harvested. After collecting them, she transferred it to her space watch.

She then planted strawberry seeds and sweet potatoes next. After finishing that, she decided to order food.

She ordered familiar foods like pasta, steak and a drink just to fill her stomach. In fairness, the food was good.

After having her fill, she lie down to sleep. 

~

When she woke up, they were already near. She finally looked at her window and saw the view. 

Very different! This was her first impression. Evem thought there are a lot of buildings, there are still a big forest part. She can't see any 1-storey buildings.

She also saw a very eye catching construction site. It seems like the building was almost done and it was very massive. She wondered what will be that building for.

The plane landed and the time was 6 pm. The passengers went out one by one. When Peach arrive where people would be welcomed by their family or acquaintances.

Of course, she would not expect anyone to welcome her because she's here to join an event. But unexpectedly, there was actually someone who is holding a banner that named 'Peach Yang'. 

She was shocked and embarrassed at the same time. She went to the woman holding the banner and introduced herself.

“Hello, I am Peach Yang. Thank you for waiting here!”, She also offered her hand for a handshake.

The woman looked at her for a while, can't believe what she's seeing. She finally smiled and went for the handshake.

“Welcome to Area 1 Miss Peach. I am a staff of Quiver and you can call me Yan. I was assigned to guide you in the hotel. I did not recognized you because you're much more pretty in person.”

“Don't flatter me, you're also pretty.”

Yan was also flattered and invited Peach to the car.