Will the Wise Part 1

Once Maddie finally calmed down, she decided that she was going to go outside and get some fresh air. While Maddie walked around the school she saw two figures on the football field. "Maddie!", Mike shouted while waving her over. Maddie ran over and saw Will standing in the field in a trance-like state. "Will?! Will?!", Maddie questioned loudly. "Will wake up!", Maddie shouted while shaking Will. After shouting and shaking Will for a couple of minutes, the rest of the kids came with Joyce running onto the field.

"Will! Will! Will, it's us! It's Maddie and Mom", Joyce shouted while shaking Will. "Will, please wake up", Maddie said quietly. "Can you hear me?", Joyce asked. "Will, please, just wake up", Maddie told Will. "It's us! It's me!", Joyce shouted one more time before Will gasped awake. 

Maddie sighed in relief while she watched Joyce walk Will out to her car. "Okay, that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?", Max questioned the group. "Two episodes in two days", Lucas stated ignoring Max's comments. "It's getting worse", Mike added. "You think it's True Sight?, Lucas asked. "What's True Sight?", Max questioned. "It's nothing" Lucas stated while Joyce drove away. "Come on. I'll take you guys home", Maddie stated walking to her car while the rest of the kids grabbed their bikes, and Max's skateboard before following Maddie to her car. 

Maddie loaded the bikes and the skateboard into her car before hopping in it herself. "Is he going to be okay?", Max asked the group quietly. After a moment of silence, Maddie added, "Yeah, he'll be fine", with a small smile. The rest of the ride was silent, only Maddie spoke when she questioned Max for her address.  

Maddie pulled into Max's driveway before parking her car. Maddie and Max both got out of the car and Maddie opened her trunk. Maddie grabbed Max's skateboard before walking around to the front of the car to hand it to her. Before Maddie could walk away Max stopped her by stating, "Thanks for standing up for me".

 "It's no problem. Us girls got to stick together", Maddie said with a smile. Max smiled before walking away. Maddie quickly added, "And if you ever need anything you can always reach out. I know it can be too much being around boys all the time. Especially these three", Maddie said with a small smirk while referring to the three boys currently sitting in her car. "Thank you", Max replied with a genuine smile. 

Before Maddie could get back into her car, she heard someone yelling her name from behind her. "Addie. Addie, hey!", Billy shouted while coming out of his house, freshly showered causing Max to look at him in confusion before continuing into the house. "Hey, Bills", Maddie stated with a smile. "Thanks for dropping Max off for me", Billy told Maddie causing her to respond with, "It's not a problem. She's sweet. Plus you smell much better now". 

"Oh really?", Billy asked teasingly. "Much better", Maddie added with a smile. "Would you want to hang out sometime. Like outside of school", Billy questioned nervously. "Yeah, I would love to", Maddie responded with a large smile causing Billy to smile in relief. Maddie went into her car receiving confused looks from the boys before grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. She came back out of the car and quickly wrote down her number for her house before handing it to Billy. "Call me later tonight and we'll talk, alone", Maddie said referring to the three kids who were "slyly" listening to the two teens conversation. The three boys looked away while Maddie gave Billy a quick hug before getting in her car and driving away. 

"So who was that", Dustin questioned casually. "That's Max's step-brother Billy", Maddie replied simply. "What did he want?", Mike asked curiously. "He just asked me if I wanted to hang out", Maddie stated dismissively. "Are you going to?", Lucas questioned Maddie. "Yeah, I probably will", Maddie said smiling. "Why are you guys asking so many questions?", Maddie added. "We are just curious", Mike responded trying to act normal. "Okay sure", Maddie stated sarcastically rolling her eyes playfully over the boys trying to "protect" her. 

After successfully dropping Mike and Dustin off, Maddie pulled up to the Sinclair residence. "This is your stop Luc", Maddie said with a small smile. While Maddie got Lucas' bike out, she questioned Lucas by asking, "Do you have a crush on anyone?". "Maybe a fiery red head?", Maddie added with a teasing smile causing Lucas' eyes to widen in shock. "No", Lucas tried to deny. "Okay sure", Maddie countered back with a teasing smile. 

"Hey!", Maddie yelled to Lucas before he could get very far. Maddie dug into her glove compartment before handing a bag of butterscotch candies to Lucas. "Give these to Smartie please, and tell her I apologize for the lack of ice cream", Maddie told Lucas with a thankful smile. "Thank you!", Maddie said while watching Lucas nod before heading inside. Maddie started to drive home thinking about her call with Billy later. 

Maddie finally made it to her house after dropping the kids off. It was rather late which made Maddie question why Jonathan had just arrived at the same time that she did. "Hey", Maddie stated from behind Jonathan causing him to jump startled. "Hey, Mads", Jonathan sighed out. As they walked in, Jonathan questioned, "Mom?" not seeing her. "Will?", Maddie added before they both walked down the hallway to see Joyce and Will cuddled up in Will's bed causing Maddie and Jonathan to smile. 

"Hey. I'm not going to be in school tomorrow and I'll probably be back late", Jonathan told Maddie. "Where are you going?", Maddie asked curiously. "I'm helping Nancy with something", Jonathan answered plainly. "Nancy, huh?", Maddie questioned with a smirk on her face. "Mads, can you please cover for me?", Jonathan asked Maddie who gave him a nod. "Thank you", Jonathan said before giving Maddie a kiss on the cheek.

Before either of the teens could go anywhere the phone rang causing Maddie's eyes to widen. "Who's calling us this late?", Jonathan questioned before moving towards the phone. "I'll get it", Maddie said moving towards the phone before Jonathan responded, "I got it", before answering the phone. "Hello?", Jonathan asked causing Maddie to look alarmed. After a minute, Jonathan passed Maddie the phone stating, "It's for you", before giving her a "we are not done with this conversation" look before walking to his room. 

"Hello?", Maddie questioned before hearing a, "Hey, Addie", in return. "Hey, Bills. Sorry about that", Maddie stated blushing slightly in embarrassment. "It's okay. Just expected to hear a more feminine voice", Billy joked causing Maddie to chuckle. "So, I was thinking. Dinner at Enzo's tomorrow at around seven-ish?", Billy asked Maddie. "Oh, very fancy. Are you going to wear a tux?", Maddie questioned jokingly. "Well that depends, are you going to wear a dress?", Billy asked in the same tone. Both teens started to laugh before Maddie said, "Enzo's at seven sounds great". "Great", Billy stated before Maddie said, "Well, I should probably go to bed. Big day tomorrow". "Good night Addie", Billy said before Maddie answered, "Good night Bills". Both teens went to sleep with a smile on their faces.

A/N: I'm so excited to write the next chapter! Please feel free to comment! As always I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote. Love from the author, over and out!