The Bite

After Eleven calmed down with the help and comfort of Mike, she started to explain what she saw. "He said he was building something", Eleven said with an upset face.

"That it was all for me", Eleven added. "Building something... is he talking about the flayed?", Max questioned. "He must be", Nancy answered quickly.

"So, he's building an army, just like we thought", Lucas stated simply. "Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread", Mike said. "He's building it to stop Eleven", Will stated understandingly.

"Last year, El closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off", Mike said with a small frown. "Like, royally", Lucas added.

"And the Mind Flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. But if she's out of the way-", Mike started to say before Lucas interrupted stating, "Game over".

"He also said he was gonna kill all of you. Starting with you", Eleven said looking at Maddie. Everyone turned to look at the teenager with worried looks while Max stated, "Yeah, well, that's nice". "Do you hear that?", Nancy asked nervously moving forward.

"It's just the fireworks", Jonathan told Nancy trying to ease her nerves. "Billy... When he told you this, it was here, in this room?", Nancy questioned Eleven causing her to nod.

"He knows we're here", Will stated causing the group to exit the cabin. The kids looked down the driveway the see a large creature approaching them.

Nancy quickly went to find a weapon while Maddie went to grab her gun from her bag. The rest of the group got the cabin covered through all of the entrances.

"Hey, get away from the windows", Nancy told the kids. Everybody gathered into a circle formation while looking around the cabin. The lights started to flicker causing everyone to start panting before looking around, hearing branches snap.

All of the sudden the sounds stopped. "Where'd it go?", Max asked nervously. In one swift movement an arm shot through the cabin causing everyone to scream lightly and spread out quickly.

The arm quickly went after Eleven causing Jonathan to hit it with his axe. The arm suddenly launched Jonathan into the wall causing him to grunt in pain while dropping his axe.

The arm goes after Jonathan causing Maddie and Nancy to shoot it quickly. Nancy runs out of bullets while Maddie stepped in front her while shooting her gun.

Maddie was tossed out of the way before the monster went for Nancy. Before it could reach her it was stopped be Eleven holding her hand out. Maddie took this time to quickly re-load her gun.

Eleven rips off the end of the arm causing it to exit the cabin quickly. Another arm came in while Eleven stopped it followed by another one. Eleven was busy with two arms when another arm came in. Maddie quickly shot at it causing it to back away.

Maddie stood next to Eleven waiting for another arm to come in. Before they could react, two more arms came in trough the roof. The girls were grabbed by their feet and pulled up.

Mike quickly grabbed Eleven while Will grabbed Maddie. Max came to help Mike while Jonathan came to help Will. Maddie shot at the arm holding Eleven causing the monster to shoot another arm into Maddie's leg causing her to cry out before dropping her gun.

"Nancy! Shoot it!", Jonathan yelled over Eleven and Maddie's screams. Nancy quickly shot the monster while Lucas grabbed the axe and looked towards the girls.