Parrlyn

Parrlyn oneshot, someone explores an abandoned house prompt? That's how it starts off, then I couldn't stop writing so like idk it was meant to be around 1000 words now it's over 7000

Okay so Aragon is behaving like Cathy's very protective mother, but they're like around the same age

Also Aragon and Jane get really heated at some point, really heated. I warned you.

Probably very out of character

--------------

3rd person's P.o.V.

Anne had gotten into a fight with Jane about, believe it or not, cookies. Some boxes of cookies disappeared and Jane's mind immediately went to blame Anne who actually was innocent.

Jane didn't buy it, she didn't believe her younger cousin. Jane had had a long day and yelled at her, no mercy whatsoever. Jane claimed Anne to be a liar and didn't listen to anyone else's words.

Anne straight up broke down, packed a backpack and hopped out the window. Anne temporarily ran away, as it was the first time she got accused of stuff that she wasn't guilty of. The usual teenager thing, if we're being honest. You see, Anne had gotten pretty lucky before, she never got yelled at or in trouble for no reasons, but now that it did happen, she was shattered.

So now here she was walking through the town, tears still running down her cheeks as it was getting dark.

A seemingly abandoned building caught her eye. She kept walking past it a few times on her journey to find a place to stay the night. She wouldn't dare get too close to it. That was until it started to rain.

Anne decided she'd rather go to that creepy place than back home or humiliate herself by asking strangers for help.

At least it looked peaceful, in the best way an abandoned house in the dark with rain could. There were no traces of life, not even graffiti or trash.

She hesitantly snuck up the front steps and pushed the creaking door open, she heard a gasp that was most definitely not her own, then a suppressed giggle.

But Anne felt safe, she wasn't sure what about this horror movie situation was comforting, but there was something. Something was welcoming.

Perhaps it was the tiredness, perhaps she was being haunted, or maybe she just was too distracted by her emotions to care.

She pushed open few doors. A kitchen, a room with a couch and empty bookshelf and a bedroom. Then she reached out to open the next door, but it was already wide open.

She poked her head through the door frame, only to see a girl about her age.

Her face was hidden in a book, her soft eyes too focused on the words to even notice Anne.

"Boo," Anne's hoarse voice, scared the girl half to death. She shrieked, an absolutely terrified expression on her face. Then there was an unreadable look on her face, like she recognized her intruder.

Anne smiled a bit, "you're cute. Mind if I join you?" Right now she didn't care if this girl was going to kidnap her or slit her throat, she was just cold and tired. Also she was shorter than Anne, of course she could still be strong, but let's be honest, she's reading in a place hidden from any people and even looks nerdy.

"I can hardly stop you, right?" she looked up, "what brings you here?"

Anne looked down and frowned, "I got into an argument at home and just wanna spend the night somewhere else. You?"

The girl's eyes widened, "night?" she threw a look outside, surely enough, it was night.

"Oh shit.." she looked again, "and it's raining great." She got up, but on her way to the door, she stopped.