Aralyn

Aralyn once again

I like to think I'm funny

Cathy invites Anne over to hang out, but Anne meets Catalina and they get into an argument. Anne keeps flirting while Catalina originally wants to fight.

Whooo not checked for mistakes more than four times. Don't be surprised if you see stupid mistakes.

This is like 85% just making out. I keep writing lesbian shit. It's very therapeutic.

--------------

"Now just run after me to my room, before Lina sees you," Cathy instructed.

Anne nodded, but had different plans.

Cathy started running and Anne did too.

Though Anne, not all that smart Anne, rushed into the living room, where Catalina spent most of her free time.

"Oh my!" Anne giggled, "I didn't know you had a dog!"

Anne was referring to Catalina.

"Aww, hello you little bitch! Hii!" Anne cooed, petting her head very aggressively.

"Anne what on earth are you doing?!" Cathy sprinted to the noise.

Catalina got up in an instant and tried to slap Anne, but Anne was faster and ducked.

Cathy attempted to pull Anne by her left arm, but Catalina tried to pull Anne closer by the right one.

Anne was being torn from side to side by the arms, as if she was the teddy of two toddlers that didn't want to share.

"Ladies! Ladies! There's enough of me for both of you!" Anne giggled.

Cathy had the brilliant idea to just suddenly let go, which she did.

Anne crashed into Catalina and they laid on the floor for a moment, not yet fully processing what position they were in.

Cathy had a hand clasped on her mouth, at first out of shock, then to hold back laughter.

Anne's knee was in a place that made Catalina rather embarrassed.

"Oh yeah sure. Just. Shove your knee up my crotch," Catalina grumbled shakily, "that's totally fine."

Anne's eyes widened and instantly pushed herself off.

Cathy had locked herself away in her room laughing by the time they managed to get up.

"I'm sorry," Anne said, looking Catalina directly in the eyes.

Catalina raised an eyebrow confused, "since when do you do apologies?"

"I don't know. Knowing you, you'd probably sue me for sexual harassment."

Catalina chuckled, "if I'd sue you, I'd find a better reason."

"What'd that be? Stealing your heart?" Anne smirked, pushing herself against Catalina.

Catalina shoved her away by the face, "choke on a dick," she muttered.

"I'd prefer that to be a certain someone's fingers, but whatever you're into," Anne moved her hands to Catalina's waist.

"Maybe I should sue you," Catalina thought out loud, while leaning away from Anne.

Anne chuckled briefly, "let me make it clear for you," she removed her hands, "whenever you need me to stop, tell me to. Say stop, say no, tell me you want me to stop and I'm a meter away. Promise."

Catalina shuddered, before coming back to her senses, "because you are totally not known for lying."

Anne put her hands back were they were, "I don't recall ever breaking a promise I gave you."