🎃Parrward🎃

Halloween story number two!

Yes, yes this is my legacy vamp knowledge from a lesbian Netflix show, deal with it.

This is shit, but it's still a better love story than Twilight I guess.

This isn't the best, not fully checked for mistakes, sorry

--------------

Cathy was acting weird at this sleepover.

Kat wouldn't think much of it because Cathy was always acting weird.

Kat had seen Cathy take weird pills and only drink from not see-through cups that she refused to share from, she wouldn't have noticed if Cathy wasn't so darn defensive about it all the time.

A few weeks ago Cathy started randomly wiping her face and running out of rooms all the time.

But now Cathy kept acting suspicious and knowing the most unusual things.

--------------

"Cathyyy," Kat sang to her friend who was desperately downing her drink, "what you drinking?"

Cathy choked and quickly wiped her mouth, "coffee..."

"Can I have some?" Kat asked for the first time in ages.

Cathy was about open her mouth to speak, but then her eyes fell to Kat's hand, which was held out for the bottle.

She stared at it, distracted by a fresh scratch Kat had.

Kat followed her eyes, "what's wrong?"

"Uhh. It's just," Cathy blinked to shift her attention, "this is straight black coffee, you won't like it."

Her friend innocently smiled, "I actually really like black coffee, can I please have some? I forgot my drink today."

Cathy frantically chugged her bottle, "now we both don't have our drinks."

Kat rolled her eyes, only half of the action being playful, "why don't you ever share with me?"

"I- Mysophobia-?" Cathy excused poorly.

"Parr. I have seen you seen you lick your phone. Yesterday. I have doubts about you being that scared of germs," Kat said monotonously.

Cathy couldn't come up with a reply.

--------------

"What's that?" asked Kat, poking her head over Cathy's shoulder.

Cathy instantly put the pill she was holding into her mouth, "nothing.."

"Cathy," Kat frowned, "what's up with you?"

"Headache," there was a honesty in her eyes.

So Kat, being the caring best friend she is, put a hand up to Cathy's forehead, "Cath.. You're freezing.. Tell me please, what's wrong."

"Everything's too loud," Cathy said, wiping away something that was trickling down her chin, presumably something that was in the capsule she took.

"What is that?" Kat pointed at Cathy's sleeve, she could tell it was blood, but not quite where it came from.

"Oh, that's blood. I bit my lip because of the headache, and that pill is just a painkiller," that sounded somewhat more believable to Kat, despite the strange tone.

"Okay, whatever you say..."

--------------

In the middle of class Cathy got up and ran out of the door.